Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the worst officiated game that i have ever seen in my life the only thing that kept mt pleasant from blowing collinwood off the field was the refs, but o well if collinwood sees mt pleasant again it will be in the playoffs and it will be at home so there wont be any payin off the refs to try and win next time

So you think all the bad calls were on MP? There were just as many against Collinwood. Even one TD called back.

Hats off to Coach Statom downing his team and saying Mt. Pleasant had one player better than them. His players should take that as a slap in the face. One guy beats an entire roster? I wonder what Statom told them when Mt. Pleasant beat Collinwood 56-0 during Marco's freshman year when he only got in for a few snaps. Oh thats right thats when J. Webster scrored 6 tds and all the Collinwood faithful told us how when Webster graduated we would be awful. Then it was Rod Whittaker. Now its Dailey and when he graduates it will be someone else. Read your football history. Mt. Pleasant has owned Collinwood since this series began. You had a nice little run and won a few but Mt. Pleasant leads this series 18-8. Get over it. Get pumped up and beat PC, Zion, CA, and Cornersville but when the Tigers roll in just roll over and take your beating that you have coming to you just like you have the last 5 times these two teams have played. Statom sure talks a big game but what has he done since he took over for Coach Dixon.

At least those sissys took home the "W" back Mt Pleasant with them.Enuff said........... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

YEah yall just keep running them flappers ,,, all i can say is as good a player as you have in Marko and the 3rd round in the playoffs is as far as you can go ??????,,, Get a life MP fans ,, you have one of the best backs i have ever seen play and all you do is brag on how good you are(PUT UP OR SHUT UP ) ,,,, we are getting better every GAME ,,, yall arent ... you wont get past the 3rd round again this year as well .. thats MP for you ,,, GO TROJANS

Hats off to Coach Statom downing his team and saying Mt. Pleasant had one player better than them. His players should take that as a slap in the face. One guy beats an entire roster? I wonder what Statom told them when Mt. Pleasant beat Collinwood 56-0 during Marco's freshman year when he only got in for a few snaps. Oh thats right thats when J. Webster scrored 6 tds and all the Collinwood faithful told us how when Webster graduated we would be awful. Then it was Rod Whittaker. Now its Dailey and when he graduates it will be someone else. Read your football history. Mt. Pleasant has owned Collinwood since this series began. You had a nice little run and won a few but Mt. Pleasant leads this series 18-8. Get over it. Get pumped up and beat PC, Zion, CA, and Cornersville but when the Tigers roll in just roll over and take your beating that you have coming to you just like you have the last 5 times these two teams have played. Statom sure talks a big game but what has he done since he took over for Coach Dixon.

what a great post!

YEah yall just keep running them flappers ,,, all i can say is as good a player as you have in Marko and the 3rd round in the playoffs is as far as you can go ??????,,, Get a life MP fans ,, you have one of the best backs i have ever seen play and all you do is brag on how good you are(PUT UP OR SHUT UP ) ,,,, we are getting better every GAME ,,, yall arent ... you wont get past the 3rd round again this year as well .. thats MP for you ,,, GO TROJANS

Hey buddy its over. Its ok! Breath! sssssssssshhhhhhhhhh. Its ok!

It has gone from the clock ran out too soon & we had more yards TO we are getting better every game, mTp is bragging on how good they are. Face the facts that mTp won not C'wood. What part of the picture do you not see. If you were getting better every game then why did the other team win?

I do not fully understand why some folks can not take a loss. It is always excuses.

Were did you see that I posted and braged on how good we are? Cwood folks ran what you called "flapper" and the mTp just wanted remind you guys that the better team won on Friday night. As wingman would say .................. GO TIGERS

You need to check your facts before you post. last year we made it to the 4th round. Now since I'm not sure if your smart enough to realize this, I'm going to tell you that the 4th round (semis) is past the third round. Seriously, how can you not know that. Obviously you haven't been paying any attention, which makes all of your post have even less merit, if that is possible.

"PUT UP OR SHUT UP"...you need to take your own advice. Collinwood did not put up, yet you are not shutting up. Hypocrites are so annoying. I hope that yall improve, that way when Mt. Pleasant beats yall again, if you can make it that far, since you couldnt last year (remember, you only made it to the second round, whilst MP made it to the 4th) it would mean that we are just that much better. Dang it, I love being a fan of the back-to-back-to-back-to soon to be-back region champs.

Ha ha ha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I love it. For the years I've been on the T now, I always await this thread. Some of the best reading to be found. mTp always wins and Cryingwood always cries. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rekon this thread will hit 30 pages or more before their done???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha ha ha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I love it. For the years I've been on the T now, I always await this thread. Some of the best reading to be found. mTp always wins and Cryingwood always cries. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rekon this thread will hit 30 pages or more before their done???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The folks in Collinwood have a serious problem with the truth. Whatever round Mp gets put out of the playoffs or if they win it all they will have once again been a better team than Collinwood. They proved that on your field. You say we won't get past 3rd round. You wished your team could make it to the 3rd round. You probably cant remember the last time the Trojans made it to the 3rd round. MP is on their way to their 4th consecutive region championship. Trojans havent won a region championship in 5 years. Based on what i've seen of your youth (JV, middle school) dont plan on winning a championship anytime soon.

They made the fourth round last year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So you think all the bad calls were on MP? There were just as many against Collinwood. Even one TD called back.

Take all the hanky calls out of this game and MTP dominates. All the respect to MTP coaching staff for not punching the ball in at the end of the game. I never in my life ever heard a flag thrown for tackling too hard and if I'm not mistaken that was the same drive the holding call was made when C'wood was going in for a touchdown. Sounds like a little gravy on the taters.

Let's see, MP has been to the simis once C'wood has been to the simis twice and you still haven't beat us but 8 times. And we will take the 3rd round if that is as far as we can make it but we will be happy knowing that you are at home listening on the computer to MP and whoever they are playing brought to you by WXRQ and mtpleasantrecord.com. featuring Trevor and Duane. It don't get any better. I can see the mastercard commercial now.

Event / Cost

3rd round of the playoffs / blood sweat and tears

C'wood fans at home /one good butt kickin

mtpleasantrecord.com with Trevor and Duane /free

Collinwood fans excuses why they are at home /priceless