Camden @ Huntington

GoingInsane

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Camden will win this game. It seems like Huntingdon still may be down just a little bit this season.

Legend,

Do you think Huntingdon Is Down Just Because They Lost To My 1A Rebels? And If You Think That then Your Not Giving Credit To Us. Huntingdon Has Alot Of Talent On That Team. And Several Players Capable Of Making Big Plays.

I Think You Should Get To Know Who Your Posting On Before Posting. This Down Huntingdon Team Beat Milan. Now With That Said What's Your Excuse For The Milan Loss. Is Milan Down As Well?

Legend,

Do you think Huntingdon Is Down Just Because They Lost To My 1A Rebels? And If You Think That then Your Not Giving Credit To Us. Huntingdon Has Alot Of Talent On That Team. And Several Players Capable Of Making Big Plays.

I Think You Should Get To Know Who Your Posting On Before Posting. This Down Huntingdon Team Beat Milan. Now With That Said What's Your Excuse For The Milan Loss. Is Milan Down As Well?

I thinkl what happened in that game is the same thing that happened in the Camden game last week against Westveiw. When Milan lost their starting QB an air of Confidence was lost for a short while. As for H-town having a down year its iffy. You can say they are having a down year compared to previous years, however its still better than what happened last year. But I still like Camden in this one, Good Luck to both teams!

Calm down,Butchie !!! Don't take it personally!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Huntingdon is never too down to be overlooked...never take them for granted...and my Lions won't do that. They'll regroup and go to Paul Ward Stadium next Friday night ready and willing. This group of young men might have dipped a little after Spencer got hurt,but they will be back in form by this Friday. Michael Gaskin did an outstanding job last Friday,he had some awful big shoes to fill,and he did a fine job,really proud of that young man. That's what it takes,though, for the rest of the team to step and fill in when needed.Now,I'll get off of my soap-box and say that I'm going with my Lions to win!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO BIG BLACK!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Calm down,Butchie !!! Don't take it personally!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Huntingdon is never too down to be overlooked...never take them for granted...and my Lions won't do that. They'll regroup and go to Paul Ward Stadium next Friday night ready and willing. This group of young men might have dipped a little after Spencer got hurt,but they will be back in form by this Friday. Michael Gaskin did an outstanding job last Friday,he had some awful big shoes to fill,and he did a fine job,really proud of that young man. That's what it takes,though, for the rest of the team to step and fill in when needed.Now,I'll get off of my soap-box and say that I'm going with my Lions to win!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO BIG BLACK!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Agreed. Gaskin did handle the situation very well. Talked to him last night,he said that was the most nervous he'd ever been in a game. I asked him how felt about starting against H-town, and he said he's gonna do the best he can to treat it like a regular game, and jjust not put anymore pressure on himself than what's already there. That's a good attitude to have for him, but I think he'll do us Camden Lion fans proud. Once again supporting them Camden Lions, GO LIONS!

Agreed. Gaskin did handle the situation very well. Talked to him last night,he said that was the most nervous he'd ever been in a game. I asked him how felt about starting against H-town, and he said he's gonna do the best he can to treat it like a regular game, and jjust not put anymore pressure on himself than what's already there. That's a good attitude to have for him, but I think he'll do us Camden Lion fans proud. Once again supporting them Camden Lions, GO LIONS!

I say Camden takes this one by 17....Camden 31 Huntingdon 14...It does seem that Huntingdon is playing more of a TEAM instead of giving the ball to Chris and letting him rumble up the middle...however I don't think Huntingdon will have the players or the size to beat Camden...Good Luck to both teams!

It's the Yound Lad Statements and Bowing Down Phrases and the posting Without Any Foundation That's Blowing my Feathers up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He Has No Idea About Huntingdon, Mckenzie, Or Camden. And I Could fill This Thread up About The Things he Doesn't Know But He posts on em. Hey Legend Come To The Camden Game And Experience A Paul Ward Atmosphere in A Big Game Enviroment! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> See Huntingdon In Action Then Post.

I say Camden takes this one by 17....Camden 31 Huntingdon 14...It does seem that Huntingdon is playing more of a TEAM instead of giving the ball to Chris and letting him rumble up the middle...however I don't think Huntingdon will have the players or the size to beat Camden...Good Luck to both teams!

They don't have Chris Donald anymore. In case you didn't know, but They have solid backs Matt Weathers is much like his cousin Phillip "BOO" Weathers, and they have a fairly good Fullback. As far as size H-Town always has size, but I think Camden will win just not by 17, only because we don't have our starting QB. It will be a good game it always is beween Camden and Huntington, these are two good teams going head to head. Camden will never over look Huntington, and they will never again over look Camden this is a huge RIVALRY game. But since there is added factor not just PRIDE, these two teams are back in the same region a little more reson for H-Town to play that much harder cause Camden is in First in the region. I ook forward to a HUGE crowd, hard hitting football ,and as always a little friendly trash talk between the people of these community. With all that being said Camden by 7, Good Luck to both these teams, Let's Go Lions!

They don't have Chris Donald anymore. In case you didn't know, but They have solid backs Matt Weathers is much like his cousin Phillip "BOO" Weathers, and they have a fairly good Fullback. As far as size H-Town always has size, but I think Camden will win just not by 17, only because we don't have our starting QB. It will be a good game it always is beween Camden and Huntington, these are two good teams going head to head. Camden will never over look Huntington, and they will never again over look Camden this is a huge RIVALRY game. But since there is added factor not just PRIDE, these two teams are back in the same region a little more reson for H-Town to play that much harder cause Camden is in First in the region. I ook forward to a HUGE crowd, hard hitting football ,and as always a little friendly trash talk between the people of these community. With all that being said Camden by 7, Good Luck to both these teams, Let's Go Lions!

Huntingdon bairly beat it's very close rival in Bruceton...Camden is by far better than Bruceton /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the support GC but anything can happen to anyone on any given nigh, so we ain't overlooking no one. GO LIONS!

I'm Going With Camden, Having Played both Lion's Have More Depth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />