Dyer County @ Haywood 10/05/07

73choctawqb

Well, Come on all you Choctaw fans ! We're gonn have to put up with a lot of "DC BASHERS" on this one, but this is the BIGGEST one so far this season. I know I opened the door to younjoc & thefuture02 to talk smashmouth, but this game is HUGE for the CHOCTAWS ! So if your a fan HAVE A THICK SKIN & lets hear your take on this one.If you are one of the above members know that I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU INFANTILE COMMENTS !(I'll leave that to the other fans of the CHOCS !). I'm maintaining that the Choctaw D may be UNDERRATED in this contest. I've already read what the "Cat Offense is "SUPPOSED TO DO"! Will the Choctaw "D" rise to the occasion ? To the Choctaw players, you're gonna get a lot of negative input from others on this one, BUT USE IT FOR MOTIVATION & WORK HARDER THIS WEEK THAN YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE SEASON SO FAR ! PREPARE & STAY FOCUSED ( KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE ! CHOCTAW PRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I posted earlier...My son goes to Dyer County and plays.. SO I support him... And I LOVE FOR THE KIDS TO WIN....When it all comes down to it...IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS.....At any school...And Chester County just wasn't in the same ball park as far as talent goes last night..But still you love to win a homecoming game that way...But I have just ONE LITTLE COMPLAINT....."I know Dyer County runs the Spread"...And I know it YOUR JOB TO STOP IT"...But when you are up 41 to 0 at halftime...Go down an score again... What are you doing with SEVERAL starters in the game in the 4th quarter and STILL throwing the ball?...I didn't like it when Browder did it against DC when McNairy did it to them.. And I didn't like it when Renshaw did it to those kids from Chester County last night....Looked to be to be SEVERAL freshmen on the sidelines last night...That game was never in doubt...CLEAR THE BENCH!....Let everybody get their uniform dirty on homecoming night!..... You have a starter in the 4th quarter in a game like that ...You are ASKING FOR IT!...You will either get someone hurt...Or somebody will POUR it on you when they get the chance....That being said...I hope Dyer County is ready next Friday night in Brownsville...And I hope they win..I will be pulling for them. Because up until now..this will be the BIGGEST, STRONGEST, FASTEST, team they will have played....They will be the POLAR opposite of Chester County...But I am hoping for a Choctaw win...Because that will make my kid happy and his friends happy...But they better STRAP them on tight come Friday night in Brownsville....Because Haywood County is well....HAYWOOD COUNTY...They don't rebuild..They reload...They have an assembly line over there...Hope DC pulls it out!..

Like I posted earlier...My son goes to Dyer County and plays.. SO I support him... And I LOVE FOR THE KIDS TO WIN....When it all comes down to it...IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS.....At any school...And Chester County just wasn't in the same ball park as far as talent goes last night..But still you love to win a homecoming game that way...But I have just ONE LITTLE COMPLAINT....."I know Dyer County runs the Spread"...And I know it YOUR JOB TO STOP IT"...But when you are up 41 to 0 at halftime...Go down an score again... What are you doing with SEVERAL starters in the game in the 4th quarter and STILL throwing the ball?...I didn't like it when Browder did it against DC when McNairy did it to them.. And I didn't like it when Renshaw did it to those kids from Chester County last night....Looked to be to be SEVERAL freshmen on the sidelines last night...That game was never in doubt...CLEAR THE BENCH!....Let everybody get their uniform dirty on homecoming night!..... You have a starter in the 4th quarter in a game like that ...You are ASKING FOR IT!...You will either get someone hurt...Or somebody will POUR it on you when they get the chance....That being said...I hope Dyer County is ready next Friday night in Brownsville...And I hope they win..I will be pulling for them. Because up until now..this will be the BIGGEST, STRONGEST, FASTEST, team they will have played....They will be the POLAR opposite of Chester County...But I am hoping for a Choctaw win...Because that will make my kid happy and his friends happy...But they better STRAP them on tight come Friday night in Brownsville....Because Haywood County is well....HAYWOOD COUNTY...They don't rebuild..They reload...They have an assembly line over there...Hope DC pulls it out!..

You act like DC ran it up! They scored 7 the whole second half and didn't throw anything but screens! It could have been 70! Renshaw didn't run it up and many bench players played. They threw the ball with the younger guys because that is their offense. They could have scored at the end of the first half and at the end of the game and Renshaw let the clock run out. I wish You so called DC fans would stop being negative about everything that goes on. Yes there were some older kids playing the second half and yes they could have gotten hurt but they didn't. If you play football worried about getting hurt everyday, that's when it happens. DC fans are never happy reguardless of what the coaches do. Renshaw is a heck of a man and wouldn't run it up on anyone. He's been there before and knows what it's like. Good luck Choctaws, continue to prove the doubters wrong!

PS D'burg and Ripley will be ugly.

You act like DC ran it up! They scored 7 the whole second half and didn't throw anything but screens! It could have been 70! Renshaw didn't run it up and many bench players played. They threw the ball with the younger guys because that is their offense. They could have scored at the end of the first half and at the end of the game and Renshaw let the clock run out. I wish You so called DC fans would stop being negative about everything that goes on. Yes there were some older kids playing the second half and yes they could have gotten hurt but they didn't. If you play football worried about getting hurt everyday, that's when it happens. DC fans are never happy reguardless of what the coaches do. Renshaw is a heck of a man and wouldn't run it up on anyone. He's been there before and knows what it's like. Good luck Choctaws, continue to prove the doubters wrong!

PS D'burg and Ripley will be ugly.

Hope you ain't referring to me as being NEGATIVE ! I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKIN' ! I have had issues with some of what I would consider qustionable play calling (Especially on 3rd more so 4th & very short in critical situations). BUT........ I'm not the COach OR OC (Though I DO HAVE A STRONG BACKGROUND IN THE GAME). I don't think Coach Renshaw "RAN IT UP OR RUBBED IT IN" AND there were several kids that have NOT seen playing time that got in on the action on HOMECOMING NIGHT ! 7 points in the Second Half ain't running it up or poor SPORTSMANSHIP. Just testing the waters. Some teams make adjustments @ the half that could (Not likely down by 41) change the game. Congratulations to the Choctaws. It's still a "W" but I wouldn't "BOAST THAT ONE UP !" No room for livin' in the past now ! The next few weeks you have what some call a downfall, I prefer to call it an "OPPORTUNITY" ! You are going to be in the eyes of the majority "UNDERDOGS" USE THAT AS MOTIVATION TO WORK HARDER & BECOME EVEN MORE OF A T-E-A-M ! Go the EXTRA MILE in practice. DIG DEEP & STAY FOCUSED. As for Ripley & D'burg, noone has to make anyone aware that they are currently in the "Drivers Seat" & have VERY STRONG TEAMS with LOADS OF TALENT. BUT .... I'm sure if you had asked most that hang out her prior to last night if Southside (I believe they WERE # 3) would lose to NORTHSIDE they would have gotten a chuckle out of that, but when we all woke up on this Saturday, the unexpected had REALLY happened ! SO for the CHOCTAWS RIPLEY & D"BURG ARE CURRENTLY EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, but HAYWOOD IS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT. So JUST FOR NOW KEEP D"BURG & RIPLEY IN YOUR MIND ONLY AS A FUTURE OPPONENT & ANOTHER TOWN ON HWY 51 !

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO COACH RENSHAW, STAFF & MOST OF ALL CHOCTAW PLAYERS ! A win is a win, but the congratulations is more for your success so far this year than for last nights rout of a team that is struggling !

Hope you ain't referring to me as being NEGATIVE ! I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKIN' ! I have had issues with some of what I would consider qustionable play calling (Especially on 3rd more so 4th & very short in critical situations). BUT........ I'm not the COach OR OC (Though I DO HAVE A STRONG BACKGROUND IN THE GAME). I don't think Coach Renshaw "RAN IT UP OR RUBBED IT IN" AND there were several kids that have NOT seen playing time that got in on the action on HOMECOMING NIGHT ! 7 points in the Second Half ain't running it up or poor SPORTSMANSHIP. Just testing the waters. Some teams make adjustments @ the half that could (Not likely down by 41) change the game. Congratulations to the Choctaws. It's still a "W" but I wouldn't "BOAST THAT ONE UP !" No room for livin' in the past now ! The next few weeks you have what some call a downfall, I prefer to call it an "OPPORTUNITY" ! You are going to be in the eyes of the majority "UNDERDOGS" USE THAT AS MOTIVATION TO WORK HARDER & BECOME EVEN MORE OF A T-E-A-M ! Go the EXTRA MILE in practice. DIG DEEP & STAY FOCUSED. As for Ripley & D'burg, noone has to make anyone aware that they are currently in the "Drivers Seat" & have VERY STRONG TEAMS with LOADS OF TALENT. BUT .... I'm sure if you had asked most that hang out her prior to last night if Southside (I believe they WERE # 3) would lose to NORTHSIDE they would have gotten a chuckle out of that, but when we all woke up on this Saturday, the unexpected had REALLY happened ! SO for the CHOCTAWS RIPLEY & D"BURG ARE CURRENTLY EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, but HAYWOOD IS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT. So JUST FOR NOW KEEP D"BURG & RIPLEY IN YOUR MIND ONLY AS A FUTURE OPPONENT & ANOTHER TOWN ON HWY 51 !

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO COACH RENSHAW, STAFF & MOST OF ALL CHOCTAW PLAYERS ! A win is a win, but the congratulations is more for your success so far this year than for last nights rout of a team that is struggling !

Wasn't refering to you one bit. I know who you are and respect your whole family. Great football players seem to run wild in yall's bloodline. It's easy to second guess the 3 and 4 and shorts but if they work, they look good. If they run it and get stuffed, they are too predictable! That's all said and done and forward they shall march. Should be a great game next Friday!

Over the past few days ive been told that my nam has come up and dirty comments have been said. All i have to say right now is congrats for DC beating a 0-4 team that has no talent whatsoever, but the destiny of DC is now here and that is straight up losing almost every region game on the upcoming 2nd half of the schedule. The only game they a chance to win is Obion. Oh by the way for 73choctawqb just to let you know i would get a job on espn or get signed to play college football before Adam Clark or BA Davis.

Over the past few days ive been told that my nam has come up and dirty comments have been said. All i have to say right now is congrats for DC beating a 0-4 team that has no talent whatsoever, but the destiny of DC is now here and that is straight up losing almost every region game on the upcoming 2nd half of the schedule. The only game they a chance to win is Obion. Oh by the way for 73choctawqb just to let you know i would get a job on espn or get signed to play college football before Adam Clark or BA Davis.

Ho --- Hum ! is that the wind blowin ?

In my opinion DC has had a good run but they always get to cocky for their own good. I dont see but maybe one win left and that's against Obion. Dont get me wrong i think its great DC has done better than expected so far but this region is to tough and to talented with teams like Dburg Crockett Haywood and Ripley.

Haywood- 42

DC- 7

In my opinion DC has had a good run but they always get to cocky for their own good. I dont see but maybe one win left and that's against Obion. Dont get me wrong i think its great DC has done better than expected so far but this region is to tough and to talented with teams like Dburg Crockett Haywood and Ripley.Haywood- 42DC- 7

You are entitled to your opinion, & I appreciate the POSITIVE COMMENTS about Dyer County's success thus far. BUT ........... I do have an issue with your statement about DC always gettin too cocky for their own good. Actually you made MY point when you mentioned the tough Region 7 -3A & Talented teams like Dyersburg, all the talk on here is that Crockett County is rebuilding/ reloading this year. If you will notice the schedule we have Haywood, Obion (which you have given us BUT WE STILL HAVE TO PLAY CAUSE THEY WILL SHOW UP & WON'T ROLL OVER & PLAY DEAD), Ripley , Dyersburg & Crockett County (who has been TOUGH in the past several years). So if you LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE RATIONALLY, the issue is not Choctaws "GETTIN COCKY" but strength of schedule in the second half of the season. Do you not think that DC knows that they played an opponent last night that is in a "DOWN YEAR"? Don't assume that the Choctaws are "COCKY" because they are where they are ! I GUARANTEE YOU THAT EVERY KID ON THAT TEAM KNOWS that they will have to STEP IT UP FROM THIS POINT ! And DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT CROCKETT COUNTY DESERVES TO BE NAMED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS DYERSBURG THIS YEAR! RIPLEY & HAYWOOD sure, BUT CROCKETT COUNTY has had their time & I have no doubt that they will rebuild/ reload, but to mention them over Ripley or Haywood & in the same sentence as the Trojans at this point is wishful thinkin' ! HOWEVER I STAND ON THE STATEMENT THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING ON HERE "ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE FALL" !

i think Haywood should share a win with chester county.... they have been warming up teams lately for Haywood. Fayette "where" and now DC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i hope you dc fans enjoyed the offense you saw last week because you wont get to see any this week v. Haywood Defense.

Haywood 35

DC 7