Dyer County @ Haywood 10/05/07

73choctawqb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt about it this game will be the same as when DC played McNairy. Clark better be ready to get hit and throw interceptions over and over again. Davis, Mclin, Miller, and Windle better be ready to lose yards in the back field as well as give up touchdowns on defense. Its gonna be a long nite for the choctaws and a easy nite for the tomcats. DC welcome to long spiral down like always and defend your title as a crappy team who cant get the job done. Oh yeah for all the DC fans you think they have a shot, this game is gonna be like last week except this time DC is the one who will be shut out. So just go ahead and say what you want about this game but this is what it'll come down to. The rest of the season for the choctaws is going to be hilarious, but go head andbrag about winning your little games like liberty who only wins one game a year, huntingdon who goes five and five and was ranked 3rd in the state for 2A, covington who let you win bc their coach called stupid plays and the chester co eagles who havent won a game in like 2 years bc they dont matter now.

No doubt about it this game will be the same as when DC played McNairy. Clark better be ready to get hit and throw interceptions over and over again. Davis, Mclin, Miller, and Windle better be ready to lose yards in the back field as well as give up touchdowns on defense. Its gonna be a long nite for the choctaws and a easy nite for the tomcats. DC welcome to long spiral down like always and defend your title as a crappy team who cant get the job done. Oh yeah for all the DC fans you think they have a shot, this game is gonna be like last week except this time DC is the one who will be shut out. So just go ahead and say what you want about this game but this is what it'll come down to. The rest of the season for the choctaws is going to be hilarious, but go head andbrag about winning your little games like liberty who only wins one game a year, huntingdon who goes five and five and was ranked 3rd in the state for 2A, covington who let you win bc their coach called stupid plays and the chester co eagles who havent won a game in like 2 years bc they dont matter now.

Thank you we love that talk in DC!

I think that Dyer Co. will make a respectable showing but Haywood should have a leg up in this one /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It would be nice thought to see the Choctaws pull off the shocker of the season.. Wins already over Huntingdon and Covington have opened up some eyes so DC will have to play almost perfect football to get a win in Brownsville ...

Good luck DC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I posted before...My child goes to DYER COUNTY so I support him....AS his teammates...You have to feel for the kids...BUT that being said......McNairy Central EXPOSED Dyer County....NO SPEED!....22 and 24 ATE Dyer County up.... Dyer County DOESN"T HAVE THE HOMERUN threat that Andre Flowers was... Got some good kids ...But they DON"T have the HOMERUN threat..... They DON"T have that ONE player or players that CAN TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE ON ANY GIVEN PLAY. And IF they FALL behind like they did at McNairy.. Then opposing teams can "LAY THERE EARS BACK AND COME AFTER THEM".. And when you have a Haywood County COMING after you...then you have trouble.....Haywood County is well, HAYWOOD COUNTY, BIG, FAST AND STRONG....Just don't think the Choctaws can HANDLE Haywood's speed....Or Dyersburg's ....Or Ripley's....But I DO THINK they BEAT Obion Central and Crockett County ( If the game GETS close...I like PA over Renshaw)....and take the fourth spot in the region and advance to the state playoffs when it is all said and done...STRAP them up tights guys..."This ain't Chester County"....The road to the state that is going through Newbern will get REALLY ROUGH starting Friday Night....Good Luck Choctaws....

You are the best motavation speaker on this board. We need u to come to the DC locker room before the game and speak to the Choctaws. It will no doubt be the edge the Choctaws need to pull off the upset of the year. Keep up the kind words of wisdom. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> May a 1000 fleas infest your armpits... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like I posted before...My child goes to DYER COUNTY so I support him....AS his teammates...You have to feel for the kids...BUT that being said......McNairy Central EXPOSED Dyer County....NO SPEED!....22 and 24 ATE Dyer County up.... Dyer County DOESN"T HAVE THE HOMERUN threat that Andre Flowers was... Got some good kids ...But they DON"T have the HOMERUN threat..... They DON"T have that ONE player or players that CAN TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE ON ANY GIVEN PLAY. And IF they FALL behind like they did at McNairy.. Then opposing teams can "LAY THERE EARS BACK AND COME AFTER THEM".. And when you have a Haywood County COMING after you...then you have trouble.....Haywood County is well, HAYWOOD COUNTY, BIG, FAST AND STRONG....Just don't think the Choctaws can HANDLE Haywood's speed....Or Dyersburg's ....Or Ripley's....But I DO THINK they BEAT Obion Central and Crockett County ( If the game GETS close...I like PA over Renshaw)....and take the fourth spot in the region and advance to the state playoffs when it is all said and done...STRAP them up tights guys..."This ain't Chester County"....The road to the state that is going through Newbern will get REALLY ROUGH starting Friday Night....Good Luck Choctaws....

Wats all this talk about ripley look at there schedule .....dyer county does not beat crockett it might be close but i dont think itll ever happen.......crockett secures 3rd or 4th in the region and goes to the playoffs as for the other spot..who knows..im tellin yall cc is a decent team gettin better but yall wont listen...keep sayin ripley will beat yall dyer county will beat yall..look at our schedule u cant get much tougher than that..anyways gotta say haywood wins this game id like to dc with the upset but i jus dont see it happenin

Even when he was still at DC, Flowers wasnt a homerun player. I thought it was a joke when they retired his jersey last year. If you want a homerun player look at either Rashawd Taylor or Tyler Caldwell. As a freshmen saying time with Mitch Eakin as RB, Caldwell got more yards than Flowers. If you dont believe me just look a what he's done at Kent St. so far. The correct answer is nothing. The best player DC has seen in a while was John Dodds not Flowers. As for DC this week they dont stand a chance bc they thought that they had a hard time with Mcnairy but Haywood is as big, and faster and stronger than them. Enjoy probably getting shut out.