Dobyns Bennett @ Sevier County

tricitiessportsfan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't assume anything, like their stride has been hit. Can't let down a single week if the playoffs are a place the Indians would like to be. I do think DB wins over da Bears by 3 TD's. A week to get everyone 100% is gooood.

I might need some convincing, right now I think 6-4 is in the Indians future. But, I've been wrong before. Once (I disagreed with Skunk. Should have known better. )

Can't assume anything, like their stride has been hit. Can't let down a single week if the playoffs are a place the Indians would like to be. I do think DB wins over da Bears by 3 TD's. A week to get everyone 100% is gooood.

I might need some convincing, right now I think 6-4 is in the Indians future. But, I've been wrong before. Once (I disagreed with Skunk. Should have known better. )

True, DB can't take any team for granted. I think they do win out with the Science Hill game being a foggy far off prediction. I do agree with plowboy2, Clark over Gilligan. It might be a close one, but the Science Hill football boosters wont be happy at the end of the regular season again.

DB appears to have hit their stride. I think they can handle Sevier County and should finish the regular season with a 7-3 record. But you have play one game at a time.

The last part first,but yes I think DB is capable of running the table and then some. We needed the two wins badly.I want to see us go into the playoffs on fire,and hope we can improve some of our weekly mistakes.Special teams still worry me to death. Can we please get away from a punt that is near our goal line or rolling on the ground with the other team all around it.I'd like to see us improve more each game and have no weak points at years end.Roll Tribe