Temple vs. Copper Basin

Green_Acres

Temple will destroy copper basin, Temple is just way way better, copper basin is not not as established as Temple- and with all Temple's new athletes- look for temple to win out the rest of the way- Temple's new coach is so brilliant and with all his experience he will have these new athletes on track aftre beating C.B. and F.R.A. then they will beat LV SP and DB- SPyou say?? yes temple will shock them this year just like last year- maybe a little closer of a game- but temple finishes season 5-5- just too many good people over there....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple will destroy copper basin, Temple is just way way better, copper basin is not not as established as Temple- and with all Temple's new athletes- look for temple to win out the rest of the way- Temple's new coach is so brilliant and with all his experience he will have these new athletes on track aftre beating C.B. and F.R.A. then they will beat LV SP and DB- SPyou say?? yes temple will shock them this year just like last year- maybe a little closer of a game- but temple finishes season 5-5- just too many good people over there....

Easy now....slowly step away from the crack pipe /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

BTW- I never did get that $100 you owe me

how is Temple established? Most people are debating wheather they will stop the program this year, or give it one more try.

Temple win out the rest of the year?!?!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The've scored what, 20 points all season?? I'm the most negative person on here towards South Pitt but even i will say your gonna need to score at least 20 to beat them.

Temple might be copper basin, and that is a huge MIGHT.

If the FRA your talking about is Franklin Road Academy, Temple loses to them.

LV will run all over Temple. Literally.

South Pitt will run around, pass over, and probobly just stop and laugh at temple.

DB... Temple could easily be 0 - 9 comming into this one, would neeed to win this just to have the same record as RBS.

how is Temple established? Most people are debating wheather they will stop the program this year, or give it one more try.

Temple win out the rest of the year?!?!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The've scored what, 20 points all season?? I'm the most negative person on here towards South Pitt but even i will say your gonna need to score at least 20 to beat them.

Temple might be copper basin, and that is a huge MIGHT.

If the FRA your talking about is Franklin Road Academy, Temple loses to them.

LV will run all over Temple. Literally.

South Pitt will run around, pass over, and probobly just stop and laugh at temple.

DB... Temple could easily be 0 - 9 comming into this one, would neeed to win this just to have the same record as RBS.

Easy there FCSprideatUT. Nobody at Temple is debating whether we are going to stop the program or not. If the new players stay with it next year Temple should easily contend for a playoff spot. We still have a couple of studs on the sidelines who are not eligible this year who will be contributing along with the new players we have already picked up from the gym. We could easily be 5-0 right now if these new players had started back in the summer with the rest of the team. The new AD/Head Football Coach looks to have trashed the whole offense and brought in a totally new one. Not wise, I know, but if he stays with it, things will look drastically different for next season, and we all know it. You have not been doing any debating but you may have been doing some wishful thinking. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Your other statements need some attention, also. Temple has only scored 8 points so far this season and I am certain that the way things look right now, 100 points against South Pittsburg would not be enough to ensure a win. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Easy there FCSprideatUT. Nobody at Temple is debating whether we are going to stop the program or not. If the new players stay with it next year Temple should easily contend for a playoff spot. We still have a couple of studs on the sidelines who are not eligible this year who will be contributing along with the new players we have already picked up from the gym. We could easily be 5-0 right now if these new players had started back in the summer with the rest of the team. The new AD/Head Football Coach looks to have trashed the whole offense and brought in a totally new one. Not wise, I know, but if he stays with it, things will look drastically different for next season, and we all know it. You have not been doing any debating but you may have been doing some wishful thinking. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Your other statements need some attention, also. Temple has only scored 8 points so far this season and I am certain that the way things look right now, 100 points against South Pittsburg would not be enough to ensure a win. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Really 5-0? You've got to be kidding. Even with the new players that wouldn't be possible.

Really 5-0? You've got to be kidding. Even with the new players that wouldn't be possible.

I know it sounds hard to believe but the new kids on the team gives Temple some much needed athleticism in places where we were weak. Of course, you have to go back and look at the teams we have played so far, also.

I know it sounds hard to believe but the new kids on the team gives Temple some much needed athleticism in places where we were weak. Of course, you have to go back and look at the teams we have played so far, also.

I think you are being optimistic to think the new guys will make Temple 40 or 50 points better. That was the margin of loss in 3 of the first 5 games

Didn't Temple lose 3 or 4 of their first 5 games by 35 or more?? This reminds me of the Ohio State fans who after florida took them to the shed claimed that if Ted Ginn Jr hadn't gotten hurt they would have won the game.

Temple has 5 games left (they ain't making the playoffs). And out of those five games i expect them to be respectable in a few of them and might even pull out the W somewhere out there, but i bet that LV and South Pitt both mercy rule them.

Quick question before i keep running my mouth about temple, exactly how many new players did they come up with and where do they now pay?

Didn't Temple lose 3 or 4 of their first 5 games by 35 or more?? This reminds me of the Ohio State fans who after florida took them to the shed claimed that if Ted Ginn Jr hadn't gotten hurt they would have won the game.

Temple has 5 games left (they ain't making the playoffs). And out of those five games i expect them to be respectable in a few of them and might even pull out the W somewhere out there, but i bet that LV and South Pitt both mercy rule them.

Quick question before i keep running my mouth about temple, exactly how many new players did they come up with and where do they now pay?

Caleb Markham was quoted in the paper to have said there were about 10 new players. I only know of about five who are actually playing. I think most of that handful are playing as receivers and running backs. Temple's website has a game summary posted from the Silverdale game in the athletics section that tells who they are and where they are playing. I would post it here but I am too lazy to dig it up. The home page is www.tntempleacademy.com

I was not at any of the games except the St. Andrews game and I thought they had a lot of potential there. Even the poster "2seamfastball" said he was surprised with Temple at the Silverdale game. A lot of people are going to be surprised. Now, that is no promise that we are not still going to be whooped by 35 or more each game, but "surprised" is definitely still on the table. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />