Region 1-1A Top Performers

GiveMeWingsss

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I call BS on this stat . there is no way he's making close to 20 tackles a game.

official tackle stats for Estep are:

Chuckey Doak 24

Union Co. 15

Grace 13

West Greene 20

Hampton 9

Sullivan East 13

Which brings his total to 94 for the first six games. I dont think hitting is a problem with this team as much as poor execution. Plus these stats do not mean a thing right now. Winning is the most important thing.

Chuckey Doak 24

Union Co. 15

Grace 13

West Greene 20

Hampton 9

Sullivan East 13

Which brings his total to 94 for the first six games. I dont think hitting is a problem with this team as much as poor execution. Plus these stats do not mean a thing right now. Winning is the most important thing.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know if you are the stat keeper, or if somebody else is but that is wrong. High school teams run mabey 35-40 plays a game, and that is the teams that grind it out and milk the clock, your telling me that this guy is making over half the tackles in every game?? I guess we have a different oppinion of what a true "tackle" is, as appossed to just being part of the pile that take the ball carrier down.

On another topic, seeing region 1-1A top performers reminded me to ask you something pujo, how is that QB at hampton doing this year? I remember he took a whallop to end the season last year but was just a junior and expectations were high for him to have a really good rushing and passing campaign this year.

Chuckey Doak 24

Union Co. 15

Grace 13

West Greene 20

Hampton 9

Sullivan East 13

i wouldnt call those official, they give him credit for alot of tackles he isent in on. i'm not sure that he would even start at hampton to be honest with you. i seen him get knocked on his butt a few times. i'm not sure that he even had 9 the hampton game, i know he had two face mask penalties.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know if you are the stat keeper, or if somebody else is but that is wrong. High school teams run mabey 35-40 plays a game, and that is the teams that grind it out and milk the clock, your telling me that this guy is making over half the tackles in every game?? I guess we have a different oppinion of what a true "tackle" is, as appossed to just being part of the pile that take the ball carrier down.

On another topic, seeing region 1-1A top performers reminded me to ask you something pujo, how is that QB at hampton doing this year? I remember he took a whallop to end the season last year but was just a junior and expectations were high for him to have a really good rushing and passing campaign this year.

dont pay the creekers any attention, they are just trying to boost his stats to get him playing college ball. he is really not that impressive trust me, i have seen him play several times. as for lunsford he has been a pretty good qb for us this year not including last fridays game he had passed for 6 td's and ran for 4 thats in the first 4 games, according to the eliz. star. i heard friendships qb suffered an injury a few weeks ago, is he going to be back in the line up come playoff time?

Not very sure about the stats, he is having a solid year on both sides of the ball, Hampton is so balanced that no one single players stats are going to jump out at you. Its just a team thing and its better that way.

Where have you been Alliance34? It won't be long until the King comes back and we need to be at full strength. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

havent had much time to get on here lately. i have seen that the alliance has been standing strong into this football season, always good to see.