Region 1-1A Top Performers

GiveMeWingsss

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know if you are the stat keeper, or if somebody else is but that is wrong. High school teams run mabey 35-40 plays a game, and that is the teams that grind it out and milk the clock, your telling me that this guy is making over half the tackles in every game?? I guess we have a different oppinion of what a true "tackle" is, as appossed to just being part of the pile that take the ball carrier down.

On another topic, seeing region 1-1A top performers reminded me to ask you something pujo, how is that QB at hampton doing this year? I remember he took a whallop to end the season last year but was just a junior and expectations were high for him to have a really good rushing and passing campaign this year.

he gets a lot of credit for tackles he isn't even in on. we were laughing about it in week 1 when they kept calling his name and he was no where close to being in on the tackle. when they polayed hampton he had 2 face mask penalties and our RB ran flat over him in the end zone...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very sure about the stats, he is having a solid year on both sides of the ball, Hampton is so balanced that no one single players stats are going to jump out at you. Its just a team thing and its better that way.

i agree that he is having a solid year but 94 tackles in the first 6 games is a bit rediculous. he looks like the best player on a sorry defense but he dont get that many tackles. hamptons tackles are spreaded out, i also think it works better that way. everyone on our defense is looking real solid this year, they are tough to score on.

i agree that he is having a solid year but 94 tackles in the first 6 games is a bit rediculous. he looks like the best player on a sorry defense but he dont get that many tackles. hamptons tackles are spreaded out, i also think it works better that way. everyone on our defense is looking real solid this year, they are tough to score on.

I was talking about Michaels stats, but Estep is a good player.

If you think estep is overrated, then you should see Spencer Grooms from Cosby. Everyone from cosby says he is D-1 material. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is the laziest and slowest D-1 prospect I have ever seen. He will not be all-state because the Cosby defense is getting run roughshod every week and he won't be defensive player of the year, because running backs are running over him into the end zone and doing the cha cha touchdown dance. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> When we talk about the best performers, you can talk about no one else but the Alliance. All the others are /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know if you are the stat keeper, or if somebody else is but that is wrong. High school teams run mabey 35-40 plays a game, and that is the teams that grind it out and milk the clock, your telling me that this guy is making over half the tackles in every game?? I guess we have a different oppinion of what a true "tackle" is, as appossed to just being part of the pile that take the ball carrier down.

On another topic, seeing region 1-1A top performers reminded me to ask you something pujo, how is that QB at hampton doing this year? I remember he took a whallop to end the season last year but was just a junior and expectations were high for him to have a really good rushing and passing campaign this year.

Well I guess Unaka's stat keeper, the newspaper, and the stat keeper for EVERY other team are all in on a big CONSPIRICY!!! Bull crap...... His stats are legit. The defense is designed to where Estep is in the thick of things as much as possible.... How would you know anyways? You should be busy trying to get that next big recruit so ya'll can stay on top.

Oh, and the way, teams run about 25-30 plays a HALF.

Well I guess Unaka's stat keeper, the newspaper, and the stat keeper for EVERY other team are all in on a big CONSPIRICY!!! Bull crap...... His stats are legit. The defense is designed to where Estep is in the thick of things as much as possible.... How would you know anyways? You should be busy trying to get that next big recruit so ya'll can stay on top.

haha, you are starting to ramble on like sportiemom...

If you think estep is overrated, then you should see Spencer Grooms from Cosby. Everyone from cosby says he is D-1 material. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is the laziest and slowest D-1 prospect I have ever seen. He will not be all-state because the Cosby defense is getting run roughshod every week and he won't be defensive player of the year, because running backs are running over him into the end zone and doing the cha cha touchdown dance. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> When we talk about the best performers, you can talk about no one else but the Alliance. All the others are /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

I doubt if any Hampton people has seen Grooms this year, I did hear alot of Cloudland people say he was slow and lazy.

Estepp is a very fine player , He does NOT have that many tackles already.

Estepp is a very fine player , He does NOT have that many tackles already.

i agree and everyone outside of stoner creek does too...

If he is so slow and lazy how did he catch enough of your boys from cloudland to knock two of them into next week and rough up several others , on CLEAN tackles by the way. I'll gaurantee you the kid he crackbacked on wouldn't call him slow and lazy , at least not before he walked twenty feet to get his helmet that got rudely removed from him.

hampton will handle grooms easily. write it down...

If he is so slow and lazy how did he catch enough of your boys from cloudland to knock two of them into next week and rough up several others , on CLEAN tackles by the way. I'll gaurantee you the kid he crackbacked on wouldn't call him slow and lazy , at least not before he walked twenty feet to get his helmet that got rudely removed from him.

I doubt if any Hampton people has seen Grooms this year, I did hear alot of Cloudland people say he was slow and lazy.

Grooms has been lazy ever since he put on a uniform. I pancaked him at our place in the rain and pancaked him at his own house last year. He has no heart and when he's losing he gets mad and takes dirty cheap shots. He's just a taller version of the little lowe's runts. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I guess Unaka's stat keeper, the newspaper, and the stat keeper for EVERY other team are all in on a big CONSPIRICY!!! Bull crap...... His stats are legit. The defense is designed to where Estep is in the thick of things as much as possible.... How would you know anyways? You should be busy trying to get that next big recruit so ya'll can stay on top.Oh, and the way, teams run about 25-30 plays a HALF.

You wouldn't know the first thing about defense, except guarding a water bucket. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />