Macon Co?

geo1126

hey, hotdog I just happen to notice something. On one thread, were it says will macon make the playoffs, you said the chances, are better for rbs. to win a game. SO after, your last topic, on this thread, you were all for them, with trying to tell the problem. Are you really for macon or just trying to put some of your guilt on some else, that probally has nothing to do with it. I sure ya have an answer. you have for everything else.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble in Tigertown? I know that there are two sides to every coin. It sounds like Coach Cook and Staff worked up the Freshman Schedule to give the young players more playtime and experience. I have sat in the stands and heard negative comments from the crowd, fussing and even cursing. Yes, it is frustrating for the spectator. But what about the morale of the young men and women who take part in athletics? What about the extra curricular activities such as the band, volleyball, baaeball, softball, etc...? Parents often times act worse in public than their children. Please remember folks, these are young people playing these sports. Parents should stop trying to relive their "Glory Days" through their children.

we have players that can play and have talent that stand on the side line or that have quite because they were wasting there time. if we played all the good players we would have a football team but we only play name brand players our someone bigs son or grandson even if they cant play. i know 5 kids that played peewee anf jr high

that are great players better than what is on the field that cant play because they are not jr or seniors we play football to win so what if you are a senior if you cant play let someone how can play we all wont too win. it is just not fair to the players or the fans that we have jr and seniors with no talent out there with great players on the side

we have players that can play and have talent that stand on the side line or that have quite because they were wasting there time. if we played all the good players we would have a football team but we only play name brand players our someone bigs son or grandson even if they cant play. i know 5 kids that played peewee anf jr high

that are great players better than what is on the field that cant play because they are not jr or seniors we play football to win so what if you are a senior if you cant play let someone how can play we all wont too win. it is just not fair to the players or the fans that we have jr and seniors with no talent out there with great players on the side

Strongside 69, what i was trying to say is in my opinion, RBS ain't going to win a game this year and MCHS ain't going to make the playoffs! Easy enought for you!! I would like to see both team successful but in my honest opinion neither will be this year. And I guess I should do as you say and let all this **** pass and not bring it up. It does get under my crawl! I just don't think it is as bad in other places as it is in MCHS. I think it causes players to doubt their coaches and loose respect for them. One example is Kameron's remark. It is obvious that he is a player or was and feels the coaches are not playing the best players. The games I have seen and many have played in these games, i don't see much talent at all! And what little talent i do see to me seems to be the starters. So is seems Kameron has lost some respect for his coaches, why? Does he really think the coaches are not playing the best players? Won't this hurt the coaches worst than the players? Any other players out there that agrees with him? Let hear it! And you don't have to worry about me starting anything with anybody. Not the case with many but with me, this is not my only purpose in life! I do have a life and sports is merely entertainment, not an obsession!

Can anyone tell me this, What Would Clint Do?? I don't want to say that all coaches are right all the time. But i do feel that it seems that with Macon Co. there are a small percentage of parents who make it their job to cause a coach as much trouble as they possible can. Some feel it is in the name of their child, some in the name of the program, and some just in the name. Most of the parents are not trouble, but the ones that are, are the parents who either never played, or never got involved until their child played. Then all of a sudden they are the most knowledgable person in world when it comes to sports. And they now realize how awful the coach is. I just wish i knew what ole Clint would do? And i want to hear someone else tell me that they heard the coaches make that remark about the mother 1buck2. I find that hard to believe any of lafayette's coaches would have said that! Who else heard it? Now the sissy remark! Grow Up! I know ole coach clint has said a few words worst than that! and a few other coaches. It is really sad what is happening at lafayette. Why don't they switch coaches with RBS and MCHS! Yea, let Cook see what it is like with no pressure and let Boles see the real world! No i take that back, I am sure ole Boles is getting his share of s--t. The best thing for Cook is to leave MCHS and find a school that would respect him and support him. And what about his poor wife! You know that is the worst job in the world! A Coach's wife. She set in the stands and hears all the remarks and knows who says them. Good Luck to all. But I bet it ain't over!

CLINT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE TOP 2 OR 3 COACHES IN THE ENTIRE SOUTHEAST....THE JACKETS GET ABOUT 14 POINTS A GAME JUST BECAUSE HE'S ON THE SIDELINE....HIS DAD WAS A GREAT COACH....I DON'T KNOW OR DIDN'T KNOW EITHER ONE OF THEM....I ASSUME THEY ARE GREAT MEN AND COACHES.....IT'S HARD TO COMPARE EITHER ONE OF THEM WITH COACH COOK.....COACH COOK DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WHEN HE GOT THE JOB....I PERSONALLY THINK SOMEONE (???DIRECTOR OF SCHOOLS MAYBE???) WANTED HIM TO FALL ON HIS FACE AND GAVE HIME THE JOB THINKING HE'D BE GONE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS......OR MAYBE THEY LIKED HIM AND GAVE HIM THE JOB WITHOUT HAVING THE MUCH NEEDED EXPERIENCE....(DON'T KNOW JUST SAYING) MAYBE THERE WAS NOONE ELSE WANTING THE POSITION AS MANY OF YOU HAVE STATED...

EITHER WAY....I WISH HIM THE BEST.....I'D LOVE TO SEE THE TIGERS WIN 7 OR 8 GAMES A YEAR NO MATTER WHO IS THE COACH..."AND I DON'T HAVE A CHILD PLAYING ON THE TEAM"...BUT DON'T COMPARE THIS TO THE COACHING SITUATION IN HARTSVILLE..

IT'S EASY TO LOVE AND SUPPORT A COACH THAT WINS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS......WINNING SOLVES ALOT OF

THE PROBLEMS....

MY ADVICE TO OUR COACHES "for what it's worth" IS TO LET THIS CRAP PASS....AND FOCUS ON DOING YOUR JOB..

PLAY YOUR BEST PLAYERS NO MATTER WHAT THEIR LAST NAME IS AND HOPEFULLY THIS TILL CHANGE...

GOOD LUCK TIGERS AGAINST STATION CAMP......

we need to hear from u jungleman theres not any comments on here that makes any sense but yours and your crying about your nerves

I'm not a coach, but if I was I would eat it , sleep it. breath it, wake up with it, crap it, pee it, AND WOULD NEVER CARE, WHAT NOBODY SAID, OR THOUGT. WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN. NEVER THROW IN THE TOWEL, USE IT TO GO IN SOMEONE'S MOUTH. PROBALLY NEEDS TO BE PUT IN MINE SOMETIMES. One thing I do know, when your coach'n a team. No matter if your winning or losing everybody is not going to be happy. It is a tuff, tuff job. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CLINT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE TOP 2 OR 3 COACHES IN THE ENTIRE SOUTHEAST....THE JACKETS GET ABOUT 14 POINTS A GAME JUST BECAUSE HE'S ON THE SIDELINE....HIS DAD WAS A GREAT COACH....I DON'T KNOW OR DIDN'T KNOW EITHER ONE OF THEM....I ASSUME THEY ARE GREAT MEN AND COACHES.....IT'S HARD TO COMPARE EITHER ONE OF THEM WITH COACH COOK.....COACH COOK DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WHEN HE GOT THE JOB....I PERSONALLY THINK SOMEONE (???DIRECTOR OF SCHOOLS MAYBE???) WANTED HIM TO FALL ON HIS FACE AND GAVE HIME THE JOB THINKING HE'D BE GONE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS......OR MAYBE THEY LIKED HIM AND GAVE HIM THE JOB WITHOUT HAVING THE MUCH NEEDED EXPERIENCE....(DON'T KNOW JUST SAYING) MAYBE THERE WAS NOONE ELSE WANTING THE POSITION AS MANY OF YOU HAVE STATED...

EITHER WAY....I WISH HIM THE BEST.....I'D LOVE TO SEE THE TIGERS WIN 7 OR 8 GAMES A YEAR NO MATTER WHO IS THE COACH..."AND I DON'T HAVE A CHILD PLAYING ON THE TEAM"...BUT DON'T COMPARE THIS TO THE COACHING SITUATION IN HARTSVILLE..

IT'S EASY TO LOVE AND SUPPORT A COACH THAT WINS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS......WINNING SOLVES ALOT OF

THE PROBLEMS....

MY ADVICE TO OUR COACHES "for what it's worth" IS TO LET THIS CRAP PASS....AND FOCUS ON DOING YOUR JOB..

PLAY YOUR BEST PLAYERS NO MATTER WHAT THEIR LAST NAME IS AND HOPEFULLY THIS TILL CHANGE...

GOOD LUCK TIGERS AGAINST STATION CAMP......

As a "normal" fan of high school football and witnessing the last two games between SC and MC, I feel like MC can get it done at SC's Senior Night. The last real winning streak the Tigers went on started on SC's Senior Night. Good Luck Tigers!

I'm not a coach, but if I was I would eat it , sleep it. breath it, wake up with it, crap it, pee it, AND WOULD NEVER CARE, WHAT NOBODY SAID, OR THOUGT. WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN. NEVER THROW IN THE TOWEL, USE IT TO GO IN SOMEONE'S MOUTH. PROBALLY NEEDS TO BE PUT IN MINE SOMETIMES. One thing I do know, when your coach'n a team. No matter if your winning or losing everybody is not going to be happy. It is a tuff, tuff job. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well said Junglefan!! I love hearing your craziness keep saying it. Don't hold back cause I got your back if they pile up on ya. I"LL HIT SOMEBODY /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well said Junglefan!! I love hearing your craziness keep saying it. Don't hold back cause I got your back if they pile up on ya. I"LL HIT SOMEBODY /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Are you a good-sized gal? We'll put you on the line. You'd probably do a better job blocking.

Jungleman, I think I know who you are. Sometimes I like you and sometimes I don't. I think you coached pee-wee football, and little league baseball. The times I liked you was not around sports. The times I did not like you I think I coached against ya. you were tough to beat. your teams always played hard, and somehow, the kids respected you. I thought you got a little carried away sometimes, but hey you did win alot. Bottom line you won, and the kids were respectful of you. If your who I think you are, answer this please. Did you win the league in pee-wee your last year coach'n. I also think your 1 of 2 coaches to ever take a little league team to the state. I still did'nt like your style, but my hat is off to you because you got it done. P.s. Are ya coach'n anything now?