Unaka at Cosby

RangerCountry

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to go to any school in Carter County as a player , coach , or fan without being cursed and threatened.

I had bottles of tobacco spit thrown on me after beating Hampton at their place in football as a player back in the early 90's while I was being called a good for nothing cheatin S.O.B. by a WOMAN in her mid 40's. I was 16. I have been threatened to get my tail whipped and left in a ditch by a security guard in Unakas gym because I was screaming during a Unaka free throw attempt. I was cursed by everyone at Cloudland last year because we supposedly ran the score up 26-0 wasn't near as bad as it could have been. I remember Cloudland dropping 50 on us several times. I was cursed by Hampton fans at Friendship Christian last year when I drove 4 hours to SUPPORT a fellow region team. #1 Cosby is a town not a county #2 I hope unaka is in for a bad experience #3 Why were we not that bad a place to go when your county teams beat us every year. You all are the sorest losers in the history of highschool sports.

the only reason that is.. is to get you back for being such horrable fans.....carter county has good fan that love to support there teams... we have never been no where like cosby and seen that much unsportsman like atmosphere.

Cosby-13

Unaka-8

Unaka can't rely on their defense forever. They will be like the Bears.

Unaka just played a 4a team thats just lost 1 game, Unaka outrushed them and the total yards was pretty close. Unaka may be the best team Cosby has faced all year. Cosby will have to play their 1+ game and get some breaks if they are going to win this one.

if you know anything about UT vs. Alabama football i think this game will be similar. i say it will be a low scoring affair and defense will control the game. at cosby they get the advantage in this one, playin for pride.

team with least turnovers win. upset?

Cosby-7

Unaka-6

Unaka is more physical than Cosby. The only thing interesting about this game will be the argument AFTER the game about which team's Linebacker had more tackles. Of course both should have plenty this week. At least 30 or 35 each. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have yet to go to any school in Carter County as a player , coach , or fan without being cursed and threatened.

I had bottles of tobacco spit thrown on me after beating Hampton at their place in football as a player back in the early 90's while I was being called a good for nothing cheatin S.O.B. by a WOMAN in her mid 40's. I was 16. I have been threatened to get my tail whipped and left in a ditch by a security guard in Unakas gym because I was screaming during a Unaka free throw attempt. I was cursed by everyone at Cloudland last year because we supposedly ran the score up 26-0 wasn't near as bad as it could have been. I remember Cloudland dropping 50 on us several times. I was cursed by Hampton fans at Friendship Christian last year when I drove 4 hours to SUPPORT a fellow region team. #1 Cosby is a town not a county #2 I hope unaka is in for a bad experience #3 Why were we not that bad a place to go when your county teams beat us every year. You all are the sorest losers in the history of highschool sports.

We have been to Cosby's gym in the past and have received hostile treatment from your fans as well - you sit the visitors in the middle of your fans and expect them to sit quietly and then say things to the parents that are cheering for their kids. Every team has their share of "rednecks" - even Cosby. That's just a fact and you have those diehard ones that tend to take it to the next level. Let's not get into the sore losers - I've seen your bunch after a lose, it's not a pretty site either. Best of Luck to the Rangers - and praying for no injuries to either team /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well i have ben quiet as long as i could. unaka by 14 in this one. didnt unaka wear chucky doke out? our defensive game planning is getting us in trouble early and ofton. good luck

Unaka only won 13-7, but they pretty much controled the game. C-D's only score came on a pass when the corner back triped over his own feet, and C-D only got inside the 30 twice.