Who is going to win Class A in 08?

UCSportsFan

Greenfield is rebuilding, Gleason will be good but not state championship caliber, Lake County has a good chance, TCA last I heard had lost Glenn(quit the team after disagreement with coach about priorities) that hurts their chances, Bradford will in my opinion win District 14A over Lake County and probably face Lake County in the Region 7A championship game. But that is why we play the games! We will see who is best come march!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield is rebuilding, Gleason will be good but not state championship caliber, Lake County has a good chance, TCA last I heard had lost Glenn(quit the team after disagreement with coach about priorities) that hurts their chances, Bradford will in my opinion win District 14A over Lake County and probably face Lake County in the Region 7A championship game. But that is why we play the games! We will see who is best come march!

WHOA!!!! Crickett Glenn quit!?! I'm not seeing that am I?

Guest theshadow

Mr Bigster,

Your Greenfield info is all wrong.They graduated the 5 starters and number one sub.No player on the the team has ever started a high school game.

I would be glad to give you correct info for boys or girls basketball.

The Shadow knows !!!

Guest theshadow

Greenfield fan..I wonder why Lake Co and Greenfield can't get letter of intent from any All Americans..I still like Lake Co,Greenfield and Bradford from our district..And not discouunting any of the teams from the other region..Don't know about McKenzie,Huntington..Also ,what about South Fulton from our district..They're usually pretty tough..Did they lose a lot?I don't like to say much about our boys or girls teams until I actually see them play a game ..I believe we'll be tough in both but don't know until I actually see them hands on for myself..

[/quo

mrbigster,please pay attention,Bradford,5 starters back;Gleason,3 starters back from state championship;Lake County, several starters,great quickness and T.T. Flowers on the way.Trenton,R. Perry nuff said but they have size and quickness;Desden will be tough,Riggs and Kelley,plus other talent,Union City has speed to burn,Humboldt has the people they need back,they have athletes galore.

Greenfield and Halls don't have much chance.The future as in next year is bright for Greenfield,not this year,not sure about Hall's future.

The Shadow " Knows"

Well, give me someone out of 7a and i'll take my chances. Jackson Co. got the only piece they needed last year, a dominant post player, and that team went to the semi-finals. Clarkrange looks to be dominanting as well. But there may be one surprise this year in 7a.....Pickett Co. same players, but they've added a big time coach in Brent Smith. Its never been the lack of players in PC the past few years, it was getting a coach who coud handle all the attitudes and out coach the other team, Smith can do that. He took PC boys baskettball program to the state twice and won a championship himself as a player.

Well, give me someone out of 7a and i'll take my chances. Jackson Co. got the only piece they needed last year, a dominant post player, and that team went to the semi-finals. Clarkrange looks to be dominanting as well. But there may be one surprise this year in 7a.....Pickett Co. same players, but they've added a big time coach in Brent Smith. Its never been the lack of players in PC the past few years, it was getting a coach who coud handle all the attitudes and out coach the other team, Smith can do that. He took PC boys baskettball program to the state twice and won a championship himself as a player.

your right about 1 thing the talent is there...big time coach don't thing so..the boys teams he had was as talented as any thats been around here and won no states!!! if coach eric mitchell would have been able to stay i think they would have won a state or 2 but the politics in pc is a joke!!!!