Humboldt @ Jackson Christian

TWizzy551

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was...but it was a very good post...just kidding you fieldgoal

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I Like Jaxman And Twizzy So............................... Go JCS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Appreciate that Butchie /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We need all the suport we can get on this one. It's going to be a throwdown at Ronnie Fowler.

And fieldgoal... you gotta watch Jaxman. He's our comic relief. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And fieldgoal... you gotta watch Jaxman. He's our comic relief.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I could very well not tell ...

But back on subject because that is very important.

Humboldt is hunting another 2A win. They need it. Humboldt could be 2-2 or 1-3.

JCS is seaching for another 2A win. They might run with it. JCS could be 2-1 or 1-2

With Milan and USJ playing tomorrow night, one of those two teams is going to be either 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2.

I feel like, though, that Milan will win and be 3-0 in the Region, while USJ's next 4 games are going to be tough. Uh oh, I just brought Milan into this post. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

But any of the 8-2A games could go either way on any given night. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" It is very crazy. JCS has a chance to be in the play-offs.

Strap up. Play ball. The skin will grow back.