Prayers needed in Smith County

imallin

Anybody know what room his is in at Vandy? I've got to be over there tomorrow for sometime and if I can may just stop by. If his family doesn't want visitors, I understand.

I am sure you can ask when you get there rj. I am sure the family and Brandon would appreciate your visit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

A parent of one of Brandon's close friends and teammate made a copy of all the well wishes and prayers from CoachT. They were suprised and thankful and truely appreciate all the well wishes and prayers from across the state. They are a great family and Brandon is a fine young man.

To give you an idea of what kind of player and teammate this kid is.......His dad told someone that as Brandon was being placed in the helicopter to be lifeflighted to Vandy, he asked "Do you think the coaches will let me play Friday night?" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As I understand he is improving....and your continued prayers and support are appreciated.

We all support the programs nearest and dearest to our hearts. We cut up, poke at each other and have fun on the T....but in the end we are all one big family of people who love football.....but more importantly...the kids who play.

A parent of one of Brandon's close friends and teammate made a copy of all the well wishes and prayers from CoachT. They were suprised and thankful and truely appreciate all the well wishes and prayers from across the state. They are a great family and Brandon is a fine young man.

To give you an idea of what kind of player and teammate this kid is.......His dad told someone that as Brandon was being placed in the helicopter to be lifeflighted to Vandy, he asked "Do you think the coaches will let me play Friday night?" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As I understand he is improving....and your continued prayers and support are appreciated.

We all support the programs nearest and dearest to our hearts. We cut up, poke at each other and have fun on the T....but in the end we are all one big family of people who love football.....but more importantly...the kids who play.

That is one determined boy!!!! Prayers from myself and the creekbank!!!

Well said. Continued prayers go up from over here in the valley for Brandon and his entire family.