Region AAA - 3A

logcabinman

I think the region will go like this boys:

1) Meigs rolls on and wins next five games, being the only team to beat Howard

2) Howard finishes second with their only loss comin from Meigs

3) Central stays in third losing to both Howard and Polk

4) Polk loses to Meigs, Central, and Howard

Uhhh, you got Central losing to Polk and Polk losing to Central! Don't think thats possible in the same season!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Central would of lost to Meigs if they hadn't stopped them on their on 2 yd line......Polk plays the same style football that Meigs does so that is going to be a pretty steady/even game...Howard will be the true test to see if we can contain their speed....who knows whats going to happen...thats the excitement about high school football....thats why we go to the games right? If people knew how it was going to play out then what would be the point in even going to the game if you know who will win it right?Howard- SpeedyMeigs- Alot of heart, never gives up, plays to last secondPolk- Physical, very nicely coached, excellent kicker to prevent tds on kickoffCentral - cocky, but young tallent on the upriseGrundy- Looking for a surprise, trying to get into a playoff spotEast Ridge- Looking to upset a top team, just can't put it togetherNotre Dame- May upset a top team? who knowsTellico- lord help themSequoyah- has some heart, will rise eventually

Uhhh, you got Central losing to Polk and Polk losing to Central! Don't think thats possible in the same season!!

my bad lol, I mean Polk beats Central......

I think the region will go like this boys:

1) Meigs rolls on and wins next five games, being the only team to beat Howard

2) Howard finishes second with their only loss comin from Meigs

3) Central stays in third losing to both Howard and Polk

4) Polk loses to Meigs, Central, and Howard

You may want to re-evaluate your scenerio....you have central losing to Polk & Polk losing to Central?

1.Howard goes undefeated in the region

2.Central suprises Polk

3.Polk Co gets upset by one of the lower teams

4.Meigs Co. pounds their way into the playoffs

5.Notre Dame gotta go under center to get in playoffs

6.East Ridge

7.Sequoyah

8.Grundy County

9.Tellico Plains

yeah Central would of lost to Meigs if they hadn't stopped them on their on 2 yd line......Polk plays the same style football that Meigs does so that is going to be a pretty steady/even game...Howard will be the true test to see if we can contain their speed....who knows whats going to happen...thats the excitement about high school football....thats why we go to the games right? If people knew how it was going to play out then what would be the point in even going to the game if you know who will win it right?Howard- SpeedyMeigs- Alot of heart, never gives up, plays to last secondPolk- Physical, very nicely coached, excellent kicker to prevent tds on kickoffCentral - cocky, but young tallent on the upriseGrundy- Looking for a surprise, trying to get into a playoff spotEast Ridge- Looking to upset a top team, just can't put it togetherNotre Dame- May upset a top team? who knowsTellico- lord help themSequoyah- has some heart, will rise eventuallymy bad lol, I mean Polk beats Central......

Ya Central would have lost to meigs if the didnt stop them but they did stop them and they did win and polk isnt half the team meigs is. Central is on a winnin streak but they still dont think they are good enough... I think Central will win the region!!!!!

When they beat Polk or Howard then they will earn some respect in my eyes in this very weak region.

still no respect after central has gone 5-1? yeah they have had turnover problems, but they have still won convincingly. just a matter of time before they will earn YOUR respect...polk in week 9 will be a great game.

Howard and Polk are pretty good after that there is a serious drop off

If a 4-2 team is your second place team for this region, you must have a very low opinion of the rest of the teams.

Who have they beat that will make Polk or Howard tremble in their cleats.

MC isn't worried about making other teams shake in their cleats. We actually hope that everyone keeps thinking of us as the lower tier team. But, maybe your question should be, after Polk gets beat by Meigs, why should Central be shaking in their cleats over playing a 4-3 team? From the past games and scores, I'd say that Central and Howard are two close teams, I think it's great for Howard and Central playing the last game of the reg season. That will be the region championship game.

If a 4-2 team is your second place team for this region, you must have a very low opinion of the rest of the teams.

MC isn't worried about making other teams shake in their cleats. We actually hope that everyone keeps thinking of us as the lower tier team. But, maybe your question should be, after Polk gets beat by Meigs, why should Central be shaking in their cleats over playing a 4-3 team? From the past games and scores, I'd say that Central and Howard are two close teams, I think it's great for Howard and Central playing the last game of the reg season. That will be the region championship game.

nicely said. i guess they like ripping the football team because they can't compete with central in any other sport. that has changed now. but i agree...let them keep underestimating the chargers..central will shock polk like they did meigs co. i can see it now...central takes care of buisness these next few weeks and meets howard for the region title!!