Who is the best running back in Region 3-3A?

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the region has several good running backs. The kid from meigs, Mobriant, is a hard runner with great power. McMinn Central has a lot of different backs with different kinds of weapons. 10 is a tough runner with pretty good speed and vision. 6 has good speed. and 1 is a good power runner. and east ridge's number 7 hits the whole pretty well. notre dame's #2 is not to bad either.

I'm about to start my scouting season, who do you think are some tough, quick running backs in Region 3-3A?

number 10 for central is the best running back in the region. he doesn't have all the carries as some of the other backs in the region, but watch this guy!!! he doesn't get as many carries because they switch it up so much to get different types of running backs in the game, but slack is the most complete...he has the perfect mix of speed, quickness, power, and toughness....watch this guy!!!! by the way, he is averaging 8 yards per carry, and he has a td pass.

hudson does not have the toughness slack does, but hudson certainly has more speed...both are great rb's.

Smokey what are you somkin!!!!!! Tremaine Hudson is not only the best running back in this region but he is also the best cornerback and the hardest hitter. This kid is a flat out athlete. Hands down Hudson is the beat back in the region and the only one who is close is Mobrient because he runs the ball like a bull! But we may need to change this thread to Tremaine "Buster" Hudson, Just How good is he?

Smokey what are you somkin!!!!!! Tremaine Hudson is not only the best running back in this region but he is also the best cornerback and the hardest hitter. This kid is a flat out athlete. Hands down Hudson is the beat back in the region and the only one who is close is Mobrient because he runs the ball like a bull! But we may need to change this thread to Tremaine "Buster" Hudson, Just How good is he?

I have not seen Hudson from Howard play so I can not comment on him but I have seen Mobriant from Meigs and Slack from Central and both are outstanding. Here are some numbers on Slack, 8 carries for 96 yds and 1td against Meigs, 12 carries for 130 yds and 1td against Sequoyah (not to mention a 28 yd td pass) 10 carries for 142 yds and 1td against East Ridge. My point is, if you will notice the number of carries(or should I say lack there of)you will notice every time he gets the ball its a big play. Why he doesnt touch it 20 times a game is beyond me. Not to mention against Oliver springs, he touched the ball 4 times the whole game (2 rushes and 2 receptions) and had 130 yds total offense with 1 td. THE KID CAN PLAY!!!!! By the way T-Mac and coach j have you seen Central play this year? How can you ask someone what they are smoking when thay are just giving thier opinion?

This region has a lot of pretty good backs. Grundy's #20 (Seals I think is his name??) is pretty good. Howards Hudson is probably the best because of overall athleticism. Meigs' Mobriant and Neely are pretty much offensive linemen that get to run the ball. Meigs' Shoot is fun to watch. Central goes about 20 deep at RB but the best one they have plays QB. Notre Dames #2 will be pretty good in a few years. You kinga have to take into account what the runnin back does for your team. That said they'd probably be ranked:

1: Hudson-Until someone stops him Howard shouldn't even practice a pass play.

2: Mobriant-Defenses getired of tackling him bout halfway through the first quarter.

3: Whoever Central lets play RB because Jackson carries the team.

like 89charger said, slack doesn't get all the carries because central IS 20 deep at rb. every time slack carries the ball something good happens. and you don't think slack runs like a bull?! anyway both are very good rbs and it should be a great matchup the last game of the year at charger stadium...which i am predicting will be for the region championship!

like 89charger said, slack doesn't get all the carries because central IS 20 deep at rb. every time slack carries the ball something good happens. and you don't think slack runs like a bull?! anyway both are very good rbs and it should be a great matchup the last game of the year at charger stadium...which i am predicting will be for the region championship!

What happened when Slack carried the ball 14 times for 53 yards against Notre Dame. Ask a Notre Dame fan who is better Hudson or Slack.

IF not for a knee injury all talk we be mute Haden Browder would be the winner, he's still dangerous but not running much yet. I recall The Howard game when he was a sophmore where he was totally dominant. Having said that I will have to go with MC backfield of Jackson, Moses, Moss, Harrison, Watson, as Iheard someone say" THE ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE "