Who is the best running back in Region 3-3A?

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to start my scouting season, who do you think are some tough, quick running backs in Region 3-3A?

I haven't seen all yet but thus far I would have to say Central has three really good ones. One of MC's best is at QB (#5 Jackson, Jr.) #10 Slack (Sr.), and #1 Walker (Soph.)...At Meigs, Mobriant (Sr.) is a beast. I think on the college level he may be better some where else on the field. I was impressed with #7 (Carthage, i think & i don't think he is a senior)) at ER, he was small but quick and was strong. He seemed to fall forward often. This is just who i have seen so far that stands out.

i have seen the backs in this region...all the backs being mentioned are good backs...as far as mobriant goes if he plays in college on the d1 or 1aa level he will have to be a fullback...but in my opinion he will have to learn alot about blocking...he is my favorite player in this region but i have not seen any games in which he was impressive blocking...but i am sure he will play college football...HE IS AN OLD FASHIONED HARD NOSE FOOTBALL PLAYER..

Smokey what are you somkin!!!!!! Tremaine Hudson is not only the best running back in this region but he is also the best cornerback and the hardest hitter. This kid is a flat out athlete. Hands down Hudson is the beat back in the region and the only one who is close is Mobrient because he runs the ball like a bull! But we may need to change this thread to Tremaine "Buster" Hudson, Just How good is he?

...The Tyner "RAMS" shut him down last night and the Chattanoogan reported that he only rushed for four(4) yards and a fumble on 10 carries...he might be the best against the teams in 3-3A but 'Buster' was busted on last night!!!

...The Tyner "RAMS" shut him down last night and the Chattanoogan reported that he only rushed for four(4) yards and a fumble on 10 carries...he might be the best against the teams in 3-3A but 'Buster' was busted on last night!!!

well, at least we know hes not lke reggie bush now! congrats tyner. don't worry, he isn't the best against all 3 3A teams...he hasn't seen central's defense yet

well, at least we know hes not lke reggie bush now! congrats tyner. don't worry, he isn't the best against all 3 3A teams...he hasn't seen central's defense yet

Go ahead and keep hating Smokey you will see how good hudson is. Centrals D is not as fast as Tyners and dont even compare yourself to Tyner. See you later in the season

If the Central D is as great as Smokey says and they gave up 36 to Meigs, then the Polk D should all be playing D1 football next year because they only gave up 8 points. I even seem to recall someone saying that the Meigs O was better now than when they played Central. I don't want to take anything away from Meigs, they played hard football against Polk. Meigs always plays Polk tough. From only seeing each team play once this year, the kid from Howard is a little better than Mobriant. That is just a quick opinion made with very little evidence.

Is that the same defense that gave up 36 points to Meigs offense?

meigs had a short field to work with all night because of bad special teams play by central.....plus there was about two extra quarters played that night because of clock problems....game should have been over way before it was...yep...same defense that got the job done at the end of the day that BEAT meigs co.

Go ahead and keep hating Smokey you will see how good hudson is. Centrals D is not as fast as Tyners and dont even compare yourself to Tyner. See you later in the season

i'm not comparing central to tyner....maybe howard isn't as good as you thought the were?? alright...see you for the region championship in week ten...by the way, you can have your hudson...i'll take the 7 different players that got in the endzone last friday....and yes i know it was tellico, but still....good luck till then!!

i'm not comparing central to tyner....maybe howard isn't as good as you thought the were?? alright...see you for the region championship in week ten...by the way, you can have your hudson...i'll take the 7 different players that got in the endzone last friday....and yes i know it was tellico, but still....good luck till then!!

Looking ahead are we?