Who is the best running back in Region 3-3A?

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tellico

I am not saying one way or another who is better between the two, I just mean that I think Mobriant is more valuable to his team and I enjoyed watching him play.

You saw him play against Tellico! He barely got tackled in that game and they let the clock run the entire second half and didnt he score like five or six touchdowns.

You saw him play against Tellico! He barely got tackled in that game and they let the clock run the entire second half and didnt he score like five or six touchdowns.

Come on pal, I never said he was not a great player, I just stated I liked watching Mobriant play. I like his style. Cut me some slack, man. Or maybe I was not clear in my statement.

I think most defenses would rather play the running back from Howard any day rather than Mobriant. The defenses get tired of getting run over the first half by him. Meigs has the most physical running back in the region. And by the way, Mobriant didn't take a back seat to nobody. When he arrived in 9th grade, he was already in the action. Imagine if Meigs had a bigger line what the damage Mobriant could do. He basically has to fight for his yardage himself. Dont get me wrong, Meigs linemen have heart but no size and speed. He may not be the fastest with the best moves, but he is a country boy thats not afraid to lower his head and run over you

I really dont believe you are a scout because no matter how its dont Mobrient and Hudson will wear defenses down. How can you hit what you cant catch. On the next level you have to be an athlete because you cant run over everyone on the next level. You have to have some ability to make people miss. Mobriant is a solid player and I would take him on any day but not over Hudson. And If Mobriant played on the same team as Rico Council he would have sit up untill this year. Council was a stud! and UTC slelpt on him. They need to hire me at UTC because someone is not getting the job done. And with that mentality I see why UTC continues to looooooose bad. Losing to carson newman who has a lot of players from chattanooga on their team. But you guys run to georgia and west tennessee and continue to loooooooose

Come on pal, I never said he was not a great player, I just stated I liked watching Mobriant play. I like his style. Cut me some slack, man. Or maybe I was not clear in my statement.

Has Meigs played Tellico yet? No disrespect at all, but Mobriant will or already has ran wild against Tellico, and nobody will tackle him either.

I think most defenses would rather play the running back from Howard any day rather than Mobriant. The defenses get tired of getting run over the first half by him. Meigs has the most physical running back in the region. And by the way, Mobriant didn't take a back seat to nobody. When he arrived in 9th grade, he was already in the action. Imagine if Meigs had a bigger line what the damage Mobriant could do. He basically has to fight for his yardage himself. Dont get me wrong, Meigs linemen have heart but no size and speed. He may not be the fastest with the best moves, but he is a country boy thats not afraid to lower his head and run over you

You sir, are an idiot. 1) When he was a freshman he took a backseat to Robbie Cornelius and Corey Clark. 2) Meigs offensive guard Cody Hurst is almost as fast as their running backs and both of their tackles are 6'3ish 250 so you obviously havent been paying attention to the lineman. 3) He had a bigger line his sophmore year and rushed for 30 yards shy of 1000, although he missed 2 games so the size of the line had really nothing to do with it. 4) Defenses get tired of chasing Hudson just as fast as they get tired of tackling Mobriant.

Mobriant is the second best RB behind a very good Tremain Hudson. Please stop making yourself look stupid.

not a coach, just on the recruiting staff . This is my first year. Im specified to only look into regions 3-3a and 4-3a . There are eight others lookin at different regions in tn.

Are you really on UTC's recruiting staff? If you are, Allison should fire all of you. The MOCS are terrible. What is worse is that they do not recruit locally at all. They get the thugs, misfits and D1 leftovers. Why can't they recruit local kids like Western Carolina, Wofford and Furman? Look at the line-ups of teams playing in the D1aa championship games---Mostly local and in-state talent. If you are really a recruiter, then Mobrient would not be on your list but Hudson would be. Mobrient is DII at best but would get a better opportunity at an NAIA school.

Mobriant is a good football player. He is a great high school running back but as we all know many great high school running backs become linebackers in college. Is there any possibility he could end up being a LB in college? Just wondering? Eric Westmoreland and Eddie Moore are two names that come to mind as far as being great high school RB and then switiching positions in college.

Mobriant is a good football player. He is a great high school running back but as we all know many great high school running backs become linebackers in college. Is there any possibility he could end up being a LB in college? Just wondering? Eric Westmoreland and Eddie Moore are two names that come to mind as far as being great high school RB and then switiching positions in college.

Very doubtful.