Who is the best running back in Region 3-3A?

UTCSCOUT07

so i guess people aren't allowed to have bad games. LaDainian Tomlinson had 17 attempts for 25 yards first game of the year nobody doubted him. Don't jump on a kid's back cause he had an off game. Let his other games speak for themself. to the kid that can't add you should really get a life instead of just gettin on here and hating mcminn central. i haven't seen the Howard kid but i know the type of athletes they usually have and if he's anything like that he can play.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i guess people aren't allowed to have bad games. LaDainian Tomlinson had 17 attempts for 25 yards first game of the year nobody doubted him. Don't jump on a kid's back cause he had an off game. Let his other games speak for themself. to the kid that can't add you should really get a life instead of just gettin on here and hating mcminn central. i haven't seen the Howard kid but i know the type of athletes they usually have and if he's anything like that he can play.

I dont think its a point where people are hating on MC its just a difference in opinion. I have not seen a better athlete than Hudson in this region. He makes people miss and he is tough as nails. Thats not saying that the Kids at MC are not good I just think Hudson is better. You have to see this kid he is a gamebreaker he makes it happen. And I am glad to see the success of MC this year you guys deserve everything you are getting. But dont get arrogant!

I dont think its a point where people are hating on MC its just a difference in opinion. I have not seen a better athlete than Hudson in this region. He makes people miss and he is tough as nails. Thats not saying that the Kids at MC are not good I just think Hudson is better. You have to see this kid he is a gamebreaker he makes it happen. And I am glad to see the success of MC this year you guys deserve everything you are getting. But dont get arrogant!

Hudson is the best in the region. Nobody plays harder than the little guys with heart. He's finally able to put up numbers this year because he's not takin a back seat to Council. The only person that can make the argument of being as athletic as Hudson is #5 from Central and he plays QB.

I have not seen Hudson from Howard play so I can not comment on him but I have seen Mobriant from Meigs and Slack from Central and both are outstanding. Here are some numbers on Slack, 8 carries for 96 yds and 1td against Meigs, 12 carries for 130 yds and 1td against Sequoyah (not to mention a 28 yd td pass) 10 carries for 142 yds and 1td against East Ridge. My point is, if you will notice the number of carries(or should I say lack there of)you will notice every time he gets the ball its a big play. Why he doesnt touch it 20 times a game is beyond me. Not to mention against Oliver springs, he touched the ball 4 times the whole game (2 rushes and 2 receptions) and had 130 yds total offense with 1 td. THE KID CAN PLAY!!!!! By the way T-Mac and coach j have you seen Central play this year? How can you ask someone what they are smoking when thay are just giving thier opinion?

What was Slack's numbers against Loudon a very solid defensive team.

What was Slack's numbers against Loudon a very solid defensive team.

As far as the Loudon game goes he only touched the ball twice the entire game so its kinda hard to have good numbers with only two touches. That game was a debacle from the word go but in the long run I think it helped Central because all they heard all summer long was how good they were. Now to t-mac. The

Notre Dame defense probally saw the Sequoyah film and was keying on him. Im not saying he is hands down the best but he deserves to be mentioned with anybody. I will say though he may be the most versatile player in the region. He plays fullback,tailback,wingback, and the slot reciever position. Anyway, all the players mentioned in this post are outstanding players and deserve the recognition they are getting. With that being said, I look forward to seeing Hudson play at the end of the year and wish all the teams the best of luck.

As far as the Loudon game goes he only touched the ball twice the entire game so its kinda hard to have good numbers with only two touches. That game was a debacle from the word go but in the long run I think it helped Central because all they heard all summer long was how good they were. Now to t-mac. The

Notre Dame defense probally saw the Sequoyah film and was keying on him. Im not saying he is hands down the best but he deserves to be mentioned with anybody. I will say though he may be the most versatile player in the region. He plays fullback,tailback,wingback, and the slot reciever position. Anyway, all the players mentioned in this post are outstanding players and deserve the recognition they are getting. With that being said, I look forward to seeing Hudson play at the end of the year and wish all the teams the best of luck.

I can assure you that Notre Dame's defense did not key on Slack. They were just effective in stopping the plays he ran that night.

Mobriant has been starting for 3 years and saw alot of playing time his freshman year. I would say he has been the best over these past 4 years. The others are good players but they haven't done the things Mobriant has done for 4 years!

The past is the past! What have you done for me lately? We are speaking on the best now!!!! Hudson is a three year starter but had to take the back seat to Council. Mobrient would have had to do the same thing

The past is the past! What have you done for me lately? We are speaking on the best now!!!! Hudson is a three year starter but had to take the back seat to Council. Mobrient would have had to do the same thing

I like Mobrient, that kid runs the ball hard. He is one of the best I have seen this year.

MC has a kid that is not playing this year due to an injury suffered earlier in the spring. He was the best running back that they had, and he will be back next year.

I liked #7 for ER, he was fun to watch because he was so small and yet so tough.

The kid from Howard can play, but I still like the strength of Mobrient.

I like Mobrient, that kid runs the ball hard. He is one of the best I have seen this year.

MC has a kid that is not playing this year due to an injury suffered earlier in the spring. He was the best running back that they had, and he will be back next year.

I liked #7 for ER, he was fun to watch because he was so small and yet so tough.

The kid from Howard can play, but I still like the strength of Mobrient.

WHo did you see the kid from Howard play against. The worst game he had was against polk where he had 13 carries for 94 yards

I think most defenses would rather play the running back from Howard any day rather than Mobriant. The defenses get tired of getting run over the first half by him. Meigs has the most physical running back in the region. And by the way, Mobriant didn't take a back seat to nobody. When he arrived in 9th grade, he was already in the action. Imagine if Meigs had a bigger line what the damage Mobriant could do. He basically has to fight for his yardage himself. Dont get me wrong, Meigs linemen have heart but no size and speed. He may not be the fastest with the best moves, but he is a country boy thats not afraid to lower his head and run over you