11AA picks

MIDTN

Not so.You guys and your "depth-perception" thing. Makes me laugh.Come on, you've never shot on that end, have you?

Touche'. Just reminds me of Columbia Central's gym with the balconies and the goals 'out in space'. For the record, I think Creekwood's have just as much 'background'. Friendly confines they are not.

Based on all the head to heads, I think the region is wide open this year, but neither district seems as strong as in the past. Maybe they're just balanced?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested in the shs/fhs score too.

Sycamore won by 2 or 3, great game, score was in the mid 60's. Last second lay-up, and 1, by Sycamore's #11 Kelly Covington to go ahead. I wish I knew her name, but Fairview's #20 had an awesome game, I think they said she had 35 points. Becca Brown for Syc. had a quiet 30 points! Storms blew in, ended the boys game early in the 4th, w/ Syc way up.

Sycamore won by 2 or 3, great game, score was in the mid 60's. Last second lay-up, and 1, by Sycamore's #11 Kelly Covington to go ahead. I wish I knew her name, but Fairview's #20 had an awesome game, I think they said she had 35 points. Becca Brown for Syc. had a quiet 30 points! Storms blew in, ended the boys game early in the 4th, w/ Syc way up.

I believe that was Becky Caldwell. She played fantastic last night. One of the best single game performances of the year.

After games of Feb. 5th

Cheatham (11-2) @FV

Creekwood (11-2) Wavo

Harpeth (9-4) @Syc

Waverly (8-5) @CW

Stewart Co. (5-9)

Sycamore (5-8) Har

Mont. Central (3-11)

Fairview (1-12) CCC

Cheatham's 2 losses in a row has their district tourney seeding riding on a coinflip if Creekwood can handle a hot Waverly team. Who woulda thunk?

If Harpeth beats Sycamore, they're the 3 seed. Waverly has to beat Creekwood coupled with a Harpeth loss to get a shot at the 3 seed via a coin flip. Anybody have Harpeth in their top 3 pre-season outside of Harpeth fans? Most had them behind Cheatham, Creekwood, Sycamore and Waverly.

Yea, Cheatham CAN be beat!! Creekwood can do it by atleast 7 points!

Wow - What has happened to Cheatham? I've seen them play several times over the season and they were playin much better ball early on. Why did they change the line-up? There is no offensive chemistry on the floor with that startin five. # 34 and # 12 bring the chemistry and make things happen. That's the only time Cheatham has any inside game. # 12 probably sees the floor better than anyone I've seen play especially in this district. There is no offense without them. What is wrong with the coaches over there? I'm sure anyone who saw Cheatham play in the early season can see the difference. Somebody needs to wake up over there or Cheatham's chances will be one and done.

Wow - What has happened to Cheatham? I've seen them play several times over the season and they were playin much better ball early on. Why did they change the line-up? There is no offensive chemistry on the floor with that startin five. # 34 and # 12 bring the chemistry and make things happen. That's the only time Cheatham has any inside game. # 12 probably sees the floor better than anyone I've seen play especially in this district. There is no offense without them. What is wrong with the coaches over there? I'm sure anyone who saw Cheatham play in the early season can see the difference. Somebody needs to wake up over there or Cheatham's chances will be one and done.

I have seen Cheatham play early and late this season and when I saw them early, I felt they would get beat by some teams when they played them the second time around. That has held true.

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with Carr and how he's coaching that team. He just doesn't have what he's had the past few years to work with. Hunter is one heck of a player.

I also agree with HHS, Flippo sees the floor better than most, along with one of Fairview's, #20, I think.

Gonna be a really fun tournament to watch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry, had to edit once I saw that this was getyourgameon's first post. Usually I don't respond to disgruntled parents.