Harpeth over Fairview by 12

Sycamore over Stewart Co. by 9

Cheatham Co. over Creek Wood by 1

well Harpeth won by 30 or more

AND SYCAMORE LOST!!!!!!

by 20 i was so surprised

good job lady rebels

anyone have any details on what the game was like

and how was the cheatham creekwood matchup???

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show us your picture of the half time score.

Don't you think that a correct analogy of the game would be at a later period in the game which shows the true picture? Oh, I forgot, you don't know much about basketball (as we see in your posts). In that case too, I am through responding to your nonsense. Talk to the hand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well Harpeth won by 30 or more AND SYCAMORE LOST!!!!!!by 20 i was so surprised good job lady rebels anyone have any details on what the game was like and how was the cheatham creekwood matchup???

How did Stewart County beat Sycamore?

Don't you think that a correct analogy of the game would be at a later period in the game which shows the true picture? Oh, I forgot, you don't know much about basketball (as we see in your posts). In that case too, I am through responding to your nonsense. Talk to the hand. How did Stewart County beat Sycamore?

Scored 20 more points than them!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, Sycamore had all starters their and all played but both teams had tremendous foul trouble. With 6 minutes in the 4th 5 players had fouled out Kazmar , Jackson, and Crain for SC their main two ballhandlers and were up by 7 at one point with those three out in the 4th. SC handled the ball well and shot great from the FT line.

Everything in the Sycamore-SC matchup went great for SC. The fouls were an issue while both teams had players foul out. Kazmar was in foul trouble with 4 in half of the 3rd and barely played the 4th qtr. Jackson was fouled out due to mainly offensive fouls, which i disagree the most of them. The sycamore defender would be all over her and she would give a lil nudge and they would call it offensive. but the officiating was bad both ways. Called way more walks than fouls and some walks should have been called fouls. Great FT shooting by the rebels and a great game by alex brigham who stepped up handling the pressure while the other 2 guards were out. The rebels played great team ball and it was an exciting game to watch. SC jumped up on them early and never turned back.

22-6 Waverly over Harpeth right now at halftime. Sounds like Harpeth cant buy a shot!!! Harpeth will have to come out and make there shots in the second half or this game will get even uglier. Phennessee hit a 25 foot jumper at the end of the half. Which by the sounds of the whole game is just what you would think would happen.

papatiger, you guys are doing good. I am glad I can hear the games, as I am in cookville at school right now.