South Pitt @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2seamfastball....here is what I posted on this thread before the game. Nothing I saw in the Boyd game would change my opinion

Zone i m not trying 2 change anybodys opinion, i just think Red Bank is to big and strong for SP and i think SP is a lot faster and a very good team as well. my thing is film is alot different than playing as you know, it s one thing to know whats gonna happen and another to stop it, dont judge RB by them playing just Boyd, theres a whole lot more to RB than that as you know. i would love to see this game, both teams are good but playing/hanging is alot different than competeing.

Zone i m not trying 2 change anybodys opinion, i just think Red Bank is to big and strong for SP and i think SP is a lot faster and a very good team as well. my thing is film is alot different than playing as you know, it s one thing to know whats gonna happen and another to stop it, dont judge RB by them playing just Boyd, theres a whole lot more to RB than that as you know. i would love to see this game, both teams are good but playing/hanging is alot different than competeing.

I agree. You can't judge SP by just the Boyd game either. RB's depth would be an advantage hard for us to overcome but I think we could be competitive (play with) RB. That's something we will never know but it is fun to speculate

Wow. SP is the real deal. Congrats to the Pirates. Hope you can find room for another gold ball, this group has a real shot at it. Execution along with size, speed and talent. What a concept!

The Bucs just flat didn't show up! Came out uninspired and went downhill for the second week in a row. No heart, no fight (with a couple of exceptions.) A really good game to forget! Guys, y'all are better than this!

I can tell you this- Iwouldn't want to be anywhere near that practice field on Monday! I think even the parents and ball boys will be running laps.

Wow. SP is the real deal. Congrats to the Pirates. Hope you can find room for another gold ball, this group has a real shot at it. Execution along with size, speed and talent. What a concept!

Old Pirate says thanks for acknowledging the SP kids have your respect. OP says the pirates just need to continue to work hard.

I agree. You can't judge SP by just the Boyd game either. RB's depth would be an advantage hard for us to overcome but I think we could be competitive (play with) RB. That's something we will never know but it is fun to speculate

The worst problem for SP playing large schools with huge enrollment would be depth as you commented on zone pirate. I think So.Pitts. would be ok with a game every now and then but a whole season would be far tougher.