Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

What matters is the 6-0.

We have scored over 30 on TWO opponents this yr and would gladly trade those points for a 6-0 record, and I bet Smyrna would too. That means absolutely nothing.

Don't you mean anything you say means absolutely nothing? You and Lost Old dad post the most ignorant things on here. The only poster who is more clueless than you two is 82yroldcat. Anyone that Smyrna doesn't blow out is "super bowl champs" in his eyes. They have played no one good except for Siegel and haven't beaten no team with a winning record. They will put at least 55 on Oakland Friday night, and still will not have played anyone decent except for Siegel. I bet their third string is playing by the 2nd quarter because the mercy rule keeps the clock running. Oakland is the worst team in the state of Tennessee. They couldn't beat a 1A school.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean anything you say means absolutely nothing? You and Lost Old dad post the most ignorant things on here. The only poster who is more clueless than you two is 82yroldcat. Anyone that Smyrna doesn't blow out is "super bowl champs" in his eyes. They have played no one good except for Siegel and haven't beaten no team with a winning record. They will put at least 55 on Oakland Friday night, and still will not have played anyone decent except for Siegel. I bet their third string is playing by the 2nd quarter because the mercy rule keeps the clock running. Oakland is the worst team in the state of Tennessee. They couldn't beat a 1A school.

Is this not the Riverdale vs Lebanon post? Now let's just waste no time and come out and say it. Riverdale will have their hands full with Lebanon. Lebanon is too hard to run the ball on, and we all know that is Riverdale's bread and butter. I am afraid that Aydelott's simple game plan want work with Lebanon.

Uhhhhh, didn't Smyrna beat yall, baxter? So exactly how could you be the only good team that they have played? I think you must have REALLY low expectations?

We have beaten the #1 team in region 3.....that's 5A in case you didn't know. Add together the win/loss records of every school we have played so far and compare it to your opponents' win/loss records. It's okay to use a calculator. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The main difference b/t us and yall is that we are concentrating on Smyrna, our opponent this week......yall are obsessed with US. Maybe you better worry about a little team called LaVergne.

Is this not the Riverdale vs Lebanon post? Now let's just waste no time and come out and say it. Riverdale will have their hands full with Lebanon. Lebanon is too hard to run the ball on, and we all know that is Riverdale's bread and butter. I am afraid that Aydelott's simple game plan want work with Lebanon.

you've been dead wrong with every prediction you have made on riverdale this year. i just want to hold you to this statement and since you are bold enough to make it you should be bold enough to admit you were wrong, right? so lets make a deal, if riverdale goes over 150 rushing yards, you have to admitt you were wrong instead of acting like you never spoke to begin with.

like i said you wouldnt say this stuff about riverdale if smyrna was 6-0 you are envious and its obvious to everyone here. dont take it out on riverdale cause your bulldoggies cant cut it (like their college counterpart, georgia getting thrashed by UT)

aydelotts simple game plan has put up 56 points on smyrna the last 2 meetings compared to shadowens "complex" game plan which has produced a grand total of 9 points in 2 meetings. matter of fact, shadowens offense all time against riverdale has only averaged 8.9 points per game in 13 games, and he has been shut out 4 of those meetings.

you've been dead wrong with every prediction you have made on riverdale this year. i just want to hold you to this statement and since you are bold enough to make it you should be bold enough to admit you were wrong, right? so lets make a deal, if riverdale goes over 150 rushing yards, you have to admitt you were wrong instead of acting like you never spoke to begin with.

like i said you wouldnt say this stuff about riverdale if smyrna was 6-0 you are envious and its obvious to everyone here. dont take it out on riverdale cause your bulldoggies cant cut it (like their college counterpart, georgia getting thrashed by UT)

aydelotts simple game plan has put up 56 points on smyrna the last 2 meetings compared to shadowens "complex" game plan which has produced a grand total of 9 points in 2 meetings. matter of fact, shadowens offense all time against riverdale has only averaged 8.9 points per game in 13 games, and he has been shut out 4 of those meetings.

Forget it tdntn, you won't get bdogg to admit to a thing, no matter what. I am beginning to think that he and baxter are kissin cousins.

If it happens you are on. Do you remember how many points Aydelott's old fashion offense put up when we played you in the playoffs? "I Believe" it was 7. Go Dogs!

Look you sound like a decent guy. All I am saying is Aydelott's Metro-Jr. Pro offense will not cut it in the in the Mid-State football districts.

If it happens you are on. Do you remember how many points Aydelott's old fashion offense put up when we played you in the playoffs? "I Believe" it was 7. Go Dogs!

you make a point with that, not a good one but i will acknowledge it of course and give you some more to acknowledge. 9 points is pretty "old fashioned" to, this rare instance it was enough to win. but you know what else, aye's "old fashioned simple" offense finished with more yards and first downs than smyrnas "complex" offense. had not for a rule where a player "appeared" to be hurt, that "old fashioned simple" offense would have finished with more points as well.

if your looking for a game to use as an example to showcase smyrnas "complex, highly efficent" offense, this wouldnt be the game to use. of course the same is to be said about the warriors with this game, and tho it is forgotten, 49-0 DID happen. youtube has a reminder, tell me if that looks like a jr. pro offense.

Look you sound like a decent guy. All I am saying is Aydelott's Metro-Jr. Pro offense will not cut it in the in the Mid-State football districts.

say what you want about the X's and O's, but dont forget the Jims and Joes. fact is, riverdale has enough talent to not only win, but whip peoples butt on occasion with an offense drawn up by even a 2 year old. when we talk about the offense, lets refer to the results (the wins, yards, etc.) rather than the playbook. dont matter what the playbook is long as the job is getting done, not only is it getting done tho its getting done in an admirable fashion.

smyrna might not have lost a game due to their offense this year but theres 2 Ls in the column so i guess that means their defense is pretty darn weak. i mean you take it one way or the other, your not undefeated (in region or non region) and its to late to be so until riverdale collects an L you cant speak to much...but obviously your impacient, i wouldnt be able to wait that long either /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seems the Smyrna bunch is pretty obsessed with Riverdale. That one is two weeks away though. Should be a great game when the time comes.

The Riverdale-Lebanon freshmen game is tomorrow night and I think it's the last home game for Riverdale's freshmen. I'm going to try and catch that one and see what's coming up the pipeline. Did the Riverdale-Oakland freshmen game ever get rescheduled or played?

Football weather Friday night!!! Should be a real slobber-knocking game. Lebanon always has big, strong linemen on both sides of the ball and they always pound between the tackles with their offense. We will definitely know if Riverdale's DL is for real after Friday night. I expect that Riverdale's offense will give the Lebanon D a test as well. If you like physical football this game should be a real treat.

Go Warriors!!!

you make a point with that, not a good one but i will acknowledge it of course and give you some more to acknowledge. 9 points is pretty "old fashioned" to, this rare instance it was enough to win. but you know what else, aye's "old fashioned simple" offense finished with more yards and first downs than smyrnas "complex" offense. had not for a rule where a player "appeared" to be hurt, that "old fashioned simple" offense would have finished with more points as well.

if your looking for a game to use as an example to showcase smyrnas "complex, highly efficent" offense, this wouldnt be the game to use. of course the same is to be said about the warriors with this game, and tho it is forgotten, 49-0 DID happen. youtube has a reminder, tell me if that looks like a jr. pro offense.

say what you want about the X's and O's, but dont forget the Jims and Joes. fact is, riverdale has enough talent to not only win, but whip peoples butt on occasion with an offense drawn up by even a 2 year old. when we talk about the offense, lets refer to the results (the wins, yards, etc.) rather than the playbook. dont matter what the playbook is long as the job is getting done, not only is it getting done tho its getting done in an admirable fashion.

smyrna might not have lost a game due to their offense this year but theres 2 Ls in the column so i guess that means their defense is pretty darn weak. i mean you take it one way or the other, your not undefeated (in region or non region) and its to late to be so until riverdale collects an L you cant speak to much...but obviously your impacient, i wouldnt be able to wait that long either /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love it when you prove him wrong with all of the correct stats... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Great job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />