Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, seen them a little bit on tape, a fast paced West Coast style of passing game, hard to get pressure on the QB when the ball gets gone so fast. Maybe we can think something up, but that new coach has them playing well. We need to play good coverage and tackle in the open field and try to limit big plays, I know that JC and Mike would probably just come up and talk to us before the game if they showed up Friday, but I would expect that because thats the kind of relationship we have with them, the coaching staffs do not dislike each other at all, but the fans, I guess thats a little different story. See ya in a couple weeks old buddy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They seem to be getting better as the season goes on, I think half there players are from another school, you might see some players you haven't seen on film. We saw some, and it may change again by the time you play them.

hey pujo, how are the boys looking in practice this week?

I'm not sure what they're up to this week, I'm sure everything is fine. Good time to heal up and fine tune. One thing I've noticed is ,the jvs are really playing well. Looks like Hampton could be a little stronger next season than some might think. Got some very good young players .

They seem to be getting better as the season goes on, I think half there players are from another school, you might see some players you haven't seen on film. We saw some, and it may change again by the time you play them.

Yeah I've heard the same thing from some other people, do you have any idea what other school they could possibly be pulling from? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I know they get kids that attend school at Knoxville christian to play for them , and if they are gonna be like the rest of the privates I would look for them to be smokin this region in a couple of years. Maybe TSSAA will let the rest of us go out and GET players from other schools like they do.

Well maybe one day TSSAA will let all schools recruit and may the best school win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know they get kids that attend school at Knoxville christian to play for them , and if they are gonna be like the rest of the privates I would look for them to be smokin this region in a couple of years. Maybe TSSAA will let the rest of us go out and GET players from other schools like they do.

Yeah they get kids from there because they don't offer football, yet the enrollment stays the same. Thats not exactly fair. The solution around here woud be to let Cloudland drop football in their down years and the good players could go to Hampton and visa versa. Not that it would ever happen but it would amount to the same thing.

Yeah they get kids from there because they don't offer football, yet the enrollment stays the same. Thats not exactly fair. The solution around here woud be to let Cloudland drop football in their down years and the good players could go to Hampton and visa versa. Not that it would ever happen but it would amount to the same thing.

I hear ya! I know there are a couple of kids from Cocke County that we would have loved to have the past 2 or 3 years! Thats a good idea though Pujo, I think you're on to something! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear ya! I know there are a couple of kids from Cocke County that we would have loved to have the past 2 or 3 years! Thats a good idea though Pujo, I think you're on to something! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1 football player should up the enrollment by about 10 per player. Grace might be in 3a with the multiplier. I know they have several players from the other school. What can we say ,the rulebook allows it.

1 football player should up the enrollment by about 10 per player. Grace might be in 3a with the multiplier. I know they have several players from the other school. What can we say ,the rulebook allows it.

Well I know what to say, its all about making the TSSAA money. Allowing the privates in the public divisions brings them the greenbacks baby! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well I know what to say, its all about making the TSSAA money. Allowing the privates in the public divisions brings them the greenbacks baby! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm sure the kids at Grace are fine kids, but I don't think I'm going to like that school very much.