Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

yeah, these guys will be in for along night if they think they can focus on one or two of our guys, especially after an extra week to get Irick and big logan healthy I CAN'T WAIT GO DOGS!!!!

HEY PUJO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MIDWAY TEAM THEY SEEM TO BE MAKING A LITTLE NOISE IN REGION 2 HOW GOOD ARE THEY?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY PUJO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MIDWAY TEAM THEY SEEM TO BE MAKING A LITTLE NOISE IN REGION 2 HOW GOOD ARE THEY?

Region 2 is about like it always is, Midway is a little better than the rest. The next 3 are about dead even. We won't see any chumps come playoff time. If we play good each week, I like our chances.

I just hope that nothing crazy happens this time and Cosby gets to see the real Hampton,Hampton has been much better than Cosby the past 2 years , but for crazy things happening ,Cosby has not got to see the real deal. Looking at like opponents and the scores, this looks like a blowout. A giant horseshoe is the only thing Cosby can hope for. but who knows,its happened the last 2 seasons. The funny thing about it is, both years ,The Cosby people really believed they were as good as Hampton. Idon't think anyone else shared their opinion.

On a side note,Cosby's favorite fan, none other than GUT WRENCH GARY says he will be in attendance.

I can't wait to see that Hummer pull in with a big inflatable MUFFIN strapped to the top of it. That will be hilarious. Hampton needs no motivation and Cosby needs no humiliation for this one, but it will be absolutely hysterical to see that thing setting down at the south endzone.

Having seen cosby on film and having played Hampton i say Hampton by at least 21 btw annybody know the condition of number 44 on hampton he was injured in the grace christian game

44 Has turf toe, hurt it earlier in the season, reaggravared it against you guys. Shoud be fine with a little rest. The off week came at a good time. Ole 44 is a good one on both sides of the ball.

You might have locked Adam down after about 400 yards rushing, I'm being serious. I'm sort of curious who you think you have to stop this year. Will it be Jaynes, Milhorn, Irick, Lunsford,, EJ, or mabe even Blackmon. Idon't think I'd prepare for just one or two of these guys, anyone one of them can hurt you in a hurry. Its a team thing. Stopping our line might be the biggest problen you face. They're pretty good.

I forgot DR, he's another one to watch out for, Thats the reason I hardly ever mention names, I always leave out someone. I wouldn't even be suprised to see someone else show up big Friday night. With 2 weeks to prepare, Hampton may have a few new wrinkles.

The Eagles showed how good they can be for the first quarter and a half last night hangin with a very good AAA Rutledge. Tie game 14-14 with about 4 mins left in the half before turnovers doomed us. If the Eagles can put together 4 quarters of football like the first one and a half last night this could be a a very good game. I know both teams will be fired up for this one, should be fun. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not to mention when you get a couple of questionable pass interference penalties to help you stay in the game for a half...Rutledge just flipped the switch and got tired of messing around.

pujo, Was this Saturday the last game for the youngster from Cloudland?

[/quot

Smashmouth , believe it or not ,we still hve 3 games left, we play 11. Before you ask ,we won again 31 to 6. I think most of the kids on our team with we could just keep playing football all the way through Basketball season. Ithink we may have 1 kid that likes basketball the best. The funny thig is ,he is probably our best player.

I guess we have a long season for younger kids. Should help them in the long run.

Pujo , come on man. Yall had the horseshoe last year, when Townsend went down and yall had to go to plan B. We had plan A on lockdown.

haha, I wish Cosby could have seen the real Hampton, just like pujo says. There is no way that a team like Cosby could stop Adam unless they injured him. It would be ridiculous to even think that...