laverne At SIEGEL

davidbaxter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really wondering who baxter is? I know this person has to be one of the siegels who does not like me..

Well i really dont see siegel winning this game at all...

good thing for calab that Wilks isnt playing lol...

hey gray all you gotta do is still arm and calab has no chance.

let me guess why you dont like caleb...probably has something to do with mccann, maybe caleb plays over him? mccann gets on here and is humble all you do is run your mouth off at a whole bunch of people. because you dont like them, they automatically stink right? caleb got a scholarship to northwestern so i think many will beg to differ

these guys you talk bad about musta bullied you in school and took your lunch money /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can't believe people are falling for this reverse psychology that is being used. Let me explain what is happening here. Caleb Harper gets a great scholarship and is humble about it, then you get one person on here that acts like he is actually for Caleb when he is really not. Just think about it. look back and see if this person was saying anything about Caleb prior to him getting this scholarship. Caleb is a team player and always has been. This is not about Caleb and McCann, Wilkes, or the receivers on Lavergne's team. He respects any player that has the courage to get out on the field. Lavergne has a very talented team, with players that will be receiving their own scholarship offers in the near future. Don't let negative or jealous people split hairs on this board or on teams. Congratulations to all of the players in the county who have committed to play at the next level next year. Let them all including Caleb enjoy the rest of the season. Let us pray that all of these players come off of the field tonight with no inuries and may the best team win!

quote tipsy:

Both teams played a great game.

I don't think Lavergne will say they played great tonight.

7 first downs for the entire game...zero points in the 2nd half...a late unsportsmanlike penalty setting up the winning fg for the opposition...approx. 1.5 yards per carry rushing for the game...

Siegel played pretty good, they brought defensive pressure all night the same way Antioch tried and mostly didn't get the results vs. Lavergne.

Lavergne is now in a position of having to beat Smyrna next week to have any post-season shot at all.

That game now pretty much becomes the season, in a manner of saying.

I was actually skeptical about that unsportsmanlike conduct. I was under the impression that it was unnecessary roughness, in which case it DEFINITELY looked the other way.

I've gotta' give Siegel their props. I honestly can't tell you what happened - they played great. They shut off Randall (which is very hard to do) although I don't think he got that many touches. LaVergne could not stop the run at all. There was one play where the receiver had about two steps on the DB although it was just under-thrown ever-so-slightly.

Hmm. It could be a make or break against Smyrna, depending on how these final three play out.