Coach of the year, so far...

KILLACAM

What about Joe Gaddis from Henry County! He has taken a team that was everyone's homecoming game to a state contender.

He is the man!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Look for Henry County to represent the West in Murfreesboro and then you all will agree with me! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive Ricky Bowers from Ensworth should be coach of the year. In Ensworth's first season with a full varsity scheadule( in DII AA by the way!!!) they have posted a 5-1 record beating teams like McCallie, CPA and Knox Webb. They also held MBA to only 14 points. Bowers has prepared his team to play hard and win in DII AA.

Haha what a joke. You lost 31-14 to ryan and were shut out by MBA. Maybe next year bud.

What about Joe Gaddis from Henry County! He has taken a team that was everyone's homecoming game to a state contender.

He is the man!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Look for Henry County to represent the West in Murfreesboro and then you all will agree with me! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

HC will have to face HHS in their first visit to middle TN. We know how that was for them last year.

HC will have to face HHS in their first visit to middle TN. We know how that was for them last year.

That's if you guys make it! Last year is last year. You guys will have a little harder road then us. We will win our region and play the Memphis schools. You guys will have a tougher road to make it to the semis. Hope you make it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That's if you guys make it! Last year is last year. You guys will have a little harder road then us. We will win our region and play the Memphis schools. You guys will have a tougher road to make it to the semis. Hope you make it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

HHS is on a mission and they are hungry.

HHS is on a mission and they are hungry.

Hungry or content based off last weeks performance? Hmmmm...I would say that Henry County is hungry for a possible rematch. But as for right now, we have to keep our focus on Northside while you guys have Tullahoma. Neither team can lose focus at this stage in the season...

Hungry or content based off last weeks performance? Hmmmm...I would say that Henry County is hungry for a possible rematch. But as for right now, we have to keep our focus on Northside while you guys have Tullahoma. Neither team can lose focus at this stage in the season...

Seems as though HHS regained it's focus against Tullahoma this could be bad news for the rest of 4a. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

in my opinion, its Daniel McGugin hands down, coming off a 4-6 record, missing the playoffs, old coach applying for the BA job, contrversy around that, new,YOUNG, coach, done a GREAT job. players would follow him off a cliff. Now 9-0, gonna be 10-0, region champs, 1 seed in the playoffs, favored in only 1 of their games, and McGugin has inspired his players to keep fighting and is responsible for their success