Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

Well good morning bladerunner,

We thought you had went to sleep on us.... or maybe you were busy splitting atoms... Hope everythings well in nuke town..

Your Ole Buddy

" Hayseed"

PS: Before your next home game I could bring you all some cows to help Bigcat get ready.... They are not as hard on the turf as horses and you get some free fertilizer..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding...... have a safe trip to SD ( Bigcat ... turf looks good... I know it's hard work.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> )

Good luck this week Tpoole,

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck this week Tpoole,

Same to you bladerunner....

BTW we've got to get you a nickname .... I'm thinking Hayseed, Jethro, and "Slingblade"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's been good talking to you...(even if we had a rough start).... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BTW we've got to get you a nickname .... I'm thinking Hayseed, Jethro, and "Slingblade"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's been good talking to you...(even if we had a rough start).... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

BTW we've got to get you a nickname .... I'm thinking Hayseed, Jethro, and "Slingblade"...

It's been good talking to you...(even if we had a rough start)....

i think Simon Says would be more appropriate for bladerunner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />