Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he not the real Coach Orlando?

Ole Dad

Easy Nick, I know who you are & your are part of the problem, Your Players cost us the game.. Shouldn't you be reviwing tape right now?

Also Sir, I knew Nick Orlando & sir you are no Nick Orlando...

By the way your college team will lose this Saturday.

The good Cpt. isnt too sure who to pick on this one... Possibly one of the best games of the year in the entire state... WB vs OR should be a slobber knocker with bodies flying everywhere...I will be there if I dont go to another game... Does anyone know how strict they are on sneaking in a flask???

That's ol' Captain Jack .... snockered as usual. When you sober up, you'll realize what you've written.

If you think I am a coach you are poorly mistaken but nice try. My college team can't loose this week because they have an open date.

Nice try,

Every one knows who you really are, It is a disgrace to see someone impersonate Coach Orlando, I don't think it is funny at all, If you had any respect for our program then you would change your screen name.

Fact: The grass on the field was deep ... deeper than normal. It needed to be mowed.

Fact: Coach Meadows (himself) relieved his dad of his duties immediately following the incident at the OR game last year.

Fact: You don't know all the details of what happened in the booth that night.

Fact: Coach Meadows (SR) after appologizing now does occasionally help with our kickers. He sits in the stands with his wife during all of our games. He has not represented WB in the pressbox since that incident.

Fact: You need to learn how to take a loss with some class and dignity.

Question: Give me the facts that would make someone resort to physical violence?

Fact: Assault is serious to me, I would not want him around players.

Fact: Please do not mention dignity to me when when you are condoning physical violence.

Question: He is not going to see this post is he? I don't want any trouble.