Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

TPOOLE , we miss ya coach.

Thanks GREYRIDER,

I miss all of you to...

BTW : Randy Saunders and I "retired" about the same time.... Think he could use some help at UK?????? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go Raiders

Go Govs

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tservies... a.k.a. jethro...your are all right in my book...thanks for having my back.....

Repeat after me .... "Jethro's got my back. Jethro's got my back."

For my next trick, I'll do my ciphering and "goesinto's" for any who wanna listen and learn. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Let's just hope we can come out of the beautiful McMinn Stadium in such a good mood!

For my next trick, I'll do my ciphering and "goesinto's" for any who wanna listen and learn. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

"Jethro"

Just curious.. on your career choice .... "Brain Surgeon" or "Famous International Playboy".... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"Hayseed"

Let's just hope we can come out of the beautiful McMinn Stadium in such a good mood!

would be willing to bet that on NASCAR race day you are in a good mood, I would also bet that you are a Ford " built Ford tough truck" man as well, I am also sensing a skoal ring in the back pocket of your jeans.

Just stop me when I am wrong.

I would also bet that Hank Jr. is your favorite artist, & you have staggered out of Cotton eyed Joes a few times.

Your favorite eating establishments include: Shoney's, the Waffle house (you have also worked there at one time)

If you are of age you have sported a mullet, & thought it looked good.

Your Dream cars Include, A Trans Am, any thing with a Hemi In it. Am I getting close?

Just a hunch,

"Jethro"Just curious.. on your career choice .... "Brain Surgeon" or "Famous International Playboy".... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> "Hayseed"

The latter..... I'm gonna give Dash RipRock a run for his money.Now where are those fancy pot-passers when you need them?Jethro

I would also bet that Hank Jr. is your favorite artist, & you have staggered out of Cotton eyed Joes a few times. Your favorite eating establishments include: Shoney's, the Waffle house (you have also worked there at one time)If you are of age you have sported a mullet, & thought it looked good. Your Dream cars Include, A Trans Am, any thing with a Hemi In it. Am I getting close? Just a hunch,

You got me pegged, city slicker!

Well good morning bladerunner,

We thought you had went to sleep on us.... or maybe you were busy splitting atoms... Hope everythings well in nuke town..

Your Ole Buddy

" Hayseed"

PS: Before your next home game I could bring you all some cows to help Bigcat get ready.... They are not as hard on the turf as horses and you get some free fertilizer..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding...... have a safe trip to SD ( Bigcat ... turf looks good... I know it's hard work.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> )

Bring ol Bigcat a goat and I'll Bar-B-0ue that little critter. If we let the grass get shorter that would be one less thing to fuss about! Besides that's job security for Bigcat . We might have to start picking on Farragut again if we run out of things to fuss about Oak Ridge.

Why I'm always ready to to take a friendly jab at our buddies over at Farragut.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do have a goat but from September till the end of December he's what we might say "pretty gamie" ... (That means he stinks worse than usual for you city slickers)... has something to do with breeding season... Must smell good to a girl goat... Beats the h..ll out of me how thats possible.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Anyway us hicks are always ready for a Bar-B-Que or a tractor pull....... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

bladerunners buddy

"Hayseed"