Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My growing boy is about to eat me out of house and home..... I guess I can live in the chicken coop once he eats all of them..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Just let big D eat one of them chickens. Mrs. J will have his hide .... and yours too. The only thing she wants coming out of that chicken house are those pretty little eggs. I'll have to say the grass will be groomed well enough you won't soil your bare feet.

Hayseed's friend!

The situation was dealt with by the Blount County police (the incident took place in Blount County) and WB administration. He was directed to not only leave the pressbox but also the stadium that evening. I have not--and never will--"condone" what Mr. Meadows did. He lost his temper, made a mistake, and deserved the consequences he received.

If he received a reprimand in his file it is because he screwed up. I believe that is the same reason your Head Coach received a reprimand in his file recently. He 'verbally assaulted' a young teenage man. Other than than reprimand, what other type of punishment did he receive? Bladerunner, are you okay with your head coach still being around your players? Or is the type of assault he practices not as serious to you?

I was against his hiring from the start, without a doubt. The OR police should have taken care of our situation as well.

I was shocked to hear about it, so were many others I know you are taking up for Hayseed, but I agree with you on this one.

TPoole, it takes a real man (person) to apologize, but in all honesty you had a legitimate comment about the grass. As I recall it was BladeRunner who started up the garbage and threatening to tell the lawnmower man and all that stuff.

Good luck to all the 'Cats fans from here on out. Take care of business with Farragut, Ooltewah, and Soddy and then we know that you are a better team than what we saw.

Oh, and I think in one of the prior posts you are called "Jethro". Well, Jethro, Hayseed, or whatever-the-heck he wants to call you, good post!

TServies a.k.a. Hayseed's/Jethro's friend

That is not true, you are Jethro...

bounder and owlfanatic are right... We need to move on...If I've offended anyone one with my comments I apologize... Looking back most of this may be my fault for my comments about the lenght of the grass at the "ship".

I got in to a foolish diatribe with bladerunner then the thread went downhill.. My bad...I'm sorry.... Hope both teams can get/stay healthy and let's enjoy some lighthearted banter and great football the rest of the season.....

tpoole12 a.k.a. "Hayseed"

Tpoole you are a class act, I have been reading your posts & you should not apologize, I took it too far.. I apologize to you TPoole. I believe you when you say you meant no harm

Blade runner..

The situation was dealt with by the Blount County police (the incident took place in Blount County) and WB administration. He was directed to not only leave the pressbox but also the stadium that evening. I have not--and never will--"condone" what Mr. Meadows did. He lost his temper, made a mistake, and deserved the consequences he received.

If he received a reprimand in his file it is because he screwed up. I believe that is the same reason your Head Coach received a reprimand in his file recently. He 'verbally assaulted' a young teenage man. Other than than reprimand, what other type of punishment did he receive? Bladerunner, are you okay with your head coach still being around your players? Or is the type of assault he practices not as serious to you?

One point I did want to make was that there was no physical violence that I am aware of, verbally & physically are two very different things. I don't care if Stevens wins the State, I am still not a fan of his ..For the same reason I do not cheer for Miami. Discipline or the lack there of. I would bet that Meadows Sr has took some verbal shots at a few teenagers, if he is going to go as far as throwing a punch at a radio guy.

I would bet that Meadows Sr has took some verbal shots at a few teenagers, if he is going to go as far as throwing a punch at a radio guy.

Talk about making a illogical leap!

Since you've taken a few verbal shots at TPoole, does it follow that you punched him? That's exactly how you are equating it.

Since you've taken a few verbal shots at TPoole, does it follow that you punched him? That's exactly how you are equating it.

Good Morning All.....

I wasn't on the pc yesterday evening... ( I was getting a little diesel fuel therapy...thats what a call a bit of seat time on the old Massey Ferguson...Golly It was dusty...We should pray harder for rain..) anyway, To quote Joe Pesci from one of the all time great movies My Cousin Vinny... " I could use a good ...whipping " it wouldn't be the first, but I hope I've had my last..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hold no ill will against anyone on these threads..... Sometimes in print we lack the inflection that comes from talking face to face... Sometimes I forget that the players can also read what we write..

bladerunner.... I think I can safely assume that you are not pleased with the current direction of the program at O.R. . It's frustrating I know.. Been there!!! Things seem to run in cycles so maybe they will go your way in the future... till that happens you and all of us should support the young men who put it all on the on line friday nights for our entertainment... W.B. has endured several years of frustration with revolving door coaches and what seemed to be a lack of direction in the program.. Coach Meadows and others have worked very hard to build a program and we are currently enjoying new levels of success so forgive us if we get a little mouthy..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

tservies... a.k.a. jethro...your are all right in my book...thanks for having my back.....

TPOOLE & I were into a friendly battle of wits, We are cool,

It seems that you are having a bigger problem than anyone, it looks like Ihave reallly touched a nerve.. I hope you are not staying up late to try to think og something to say. Stick to the facts WB won, also KY beat LSU , USC got beat as well. Enjoy it.

As for Burke, also known as Scott Meadows I think he is really taking it personal.

bladerunner

If I ever go to the barn and find a dead horse... I know just the guy to call.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Take care man....