Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bladerunner

This hayseed hick has the ability to recognize what comes out of the rear of a bovine of the male gender..... It has a strange resembelance to the words that you keep posting. Are far as big cats grass goes...it looks like a great piece of turf.... but someone needs to help him catch up on his mowing......

I'm done with this discussion, I must have hit close to home to have gotten such a reaction.. If you ever want to discuss facts or if you happen to get a sense of humor I'll be glad to chat with you......

Go Govs

plague???????????? Do you mean plaque.....

Sorry couldn't help myself...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12... a.k.a. "Hayseed"

I thought you were going to bed or is that computer your pillow ha ha ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I thought you were going to bed or is that computer your pillow ha ha ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good night CJ... Got caught up in the BS... You know how it is.... Gotta go feed the coonhounds, check on the horses, shut the chicken house, throw rocks at the goats and sharpen the lawn mower blades.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12 a.k.a. "Hayseed"

What are the facts?

Fact: The grass on the field was deep ... deeper than normal. It needed to be mowed.

Fact: Coach Meadows (himself) relieved his dad of his duties immediately following the incident at the OR game last year.

Fact: You don't know all the details of what happened in the booth that night.

Fact: Coach Meadows (SR) after appologizing now does occasionally help with our kickers. He sits in the stands with his wife during all of our games. He has not represented WB in the pressbox since that incident.

Fact: You need to learn how to take a loss with some class and dignity.

Easy Nick, I know who you are & your are part of the problem, Your Players cost us the game.. Shouldn't you be reviwing tape right now?

Also Sir, I knew Nick Orlando & sir you are no Nick Orlando...

By the way your college team will lose this Saturday.

If you think I am a coach you are poorly mistaken but nice try. My college team can't loose this week because they have an open date.