Greeneville @ Cherokee

barb

I don't think the chiefs have been the same since 03' when they had the man-beast Chris West. I was really impressed with Volunteer and i thought for the first half last week they looked like the best team Greeneville had played all year until the devils conditioning came through. The devil d held the falcons to under 200yds mostly impressed with the rushing stops. If Greeneville can continue this semi-balanced run-pass attack they have got going we could very well see south again in the 3 week. I would love to see a big win but i will settle for

Greeneville 28

Cherokee 14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the chiefs have been the same since 03' when they had the man-beast Chris West. I was really impressed with Volunteer and i thought for the first half last week they looked like the best team Greeneville had played all year until the devils conditioning came through. The devil d held the falcons to under 200yds mostly impressed with the rushing stops. If Greeneville can continue this semi-balanced run-pass attack they have got going we could very well see south again in the 3 week. I would love to see a big win but i will settle for

Greeneville 28

Cherokee 14

Does anyone know ANYTHING about this Cherokee team they would like to share?

Speaking on Chris West, that kid was best when he was in 8th and 9th grade. He never really progressed like most people thought he would. Cherokee hasn't really been tough since 2001. They were tough then with Sandefer (spelling?) at QB, and in 2000 with Brett Sivert at running back. As far as this Mobuck teams goes, they seem to be big as always, but not very fast. Maybe its the ankle high grass.

Greanvil wil wen bie moor then sevntean the wil wen bie thre milyion in mie i's. Berner wil bea a big trhon n ther sid

"Greeneville will win by more than 17. They will win by 3 million in my eyes. Barner will be a big thorn in their side."

Thank goodness for my English/Gooch - Gooch/English dictionary! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Greeneville will win by more than 17. They will win by 3 million in my eyes. Barner will be a big thorn in their side."

Thank goodness for my English/Gooch - Gooch/English dictionary! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> buc you learned to decode from the best lol