Meigs County Tigers vs Polk County Wildcats!

RegionChamp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Butch. We both know there are some great kids at both schools so lets not categorize all the kids. Remember the father of the centerfielder that cussed me at the baseball game over the play at the plate. I don't think his kid is a bad person for what his senile father done.

Your right, Polk has some very nice young men. So your calling me senile?? I just sent that picture to the young man from Central that ran over the Catcher. Just like I said in my earlier post I can't see Meigs playing with Polk.. Again Polk by 2 TD's

By the way How's your arm

6+4+3=2 Why doesn't your nephew get to play more on varsity? How do you keep a speciman like that on the sidelines? He would start at most schools in our region.

You have to remember he is still young and learning but he is getting better each week. I am very excited about his future in football and baseball. I can't wait to see them play on the baseball field together this year. I have to say that both my nephews are quality young men and I am very proud of both of them and if my son Tucker turns out like either of them I will be blessed.

You have to remember he is still young and learning but he is getting better each week. I am very excited about his future in football and baseball. I can't wait to see them play on the baseball field together this year. I have to say that both my nephews are quality young men and I am very proud of both of them and if my son Tucker turns out like either of them I will be blessed.

Everyone in your family should be proud of these to young men..Great kids

I'm sure Tucker will take after his mom and be just as good as those two. Just playing around

I hate I'm going to be out of town on week 9 got a 2 day showcase to attend

Tell 24 to knock someones head off this week but no head knocking in week 9

If I were on a faster computer at the moment and had the time I'd erase a ton of posts in this thread.

Keep on topic the rest of the way about this game or I'll take the simple way out and erase the whole thread.

DL.

I agree, way too much yakking about the kids, I am not to big on the trash talking either. Let the games play out on the field, let the coaches coach and the kids play. I would love to see how this game turns out. Each team brings different strengths and weaknesses, so with that said, IF both teams play well it will be close. Offense: edge to Meigs,

Defense: very slight edge to Meigs, Special teams: Big edge to Polk, Home field: Edge to Polk, Overall: very slight edge to Meigs