Westmoreland at Smith County Matchup October 19

singray

104.5 has stupid underdog picks everyweek in college football. Here is mine the underdog Eagles will prevail in this contest. It will take a complete effort but I have confidense in my team. As for the Postman, he is to busy getting ready for the PEE-WEE championship game in Macon County. Coach Postman is preparing his team by watching film and getting ready. He has a good film from 1995.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

104.5 has stupid underdog picks everyweek in college football. Here is mine the underdog Eagles will prevail in this contest. It will take a complete effort but I have confidense in my team. As for the Postman, he is to busy getting ready for the PEE-WEE championship game in Macon County. Coach Postman is preparing his team by watching film and getting ready. He has a good film from 1995.

So your saying you have a stupid pick? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

well heres what i think will happen in this one.with what i saw in the past several games carthage dont have a offense or a defense.thay cant tackle our fb.there o line isnt very good at all. we should pass the ball all over them.and we should win this one easy. 26-0 westmorland easy

I've seen both teams, Eagles is scrimmages and jamboree, Carthage (Smith County) puttin' a tail whippen' on us a few weeks ago. I think the Owls probably have better talent and should be the favorite. I just think the Eagles have alot to prove and they come out Friday and pull out the tough victory. This guy must be trying to yank everyones chain because Westy doesn't have a chance to blow out the Owls. Good luck Eagles. Sorry Owls, Good friends in Smith County, I was just raised to root against Carthage in sports.

Guest Termite

Hey Singy, does Stampus Lickus play the theme from Rocky or Chariots of Fire with that 95 film? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wait a minute now....how is it the Eagles are the underdog? It wasn't that long ago that we heard about the greatness of the 06 region champs. Their strength,speed,etc.

The Duffer kid and the fullback are very good players, but SC wins.

Hope you and Lickus enjoy your visit,with all the fireworks,train whistle and atmosphere but have a long ride home.

On the serious side,after the game,win or lose,give your honest opinion of what you think about the facilities,crowd,atmosphere. I'm a little bias but I think it's one of the best.

And for goodness sakes...don't mention or let ole Stampus Lickus see the IPF. (indoor practice facility) It tends to make him goofy.......er. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey Singy, does Stampus Lickus play the theme from Rocky or Chariots of Fire with that 95 film? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wait a minute now....how is it the Eagles are the underdog? It wasn't that long ago that we heard about the greatness of the 06 region champs. Their strength,speed,etc.

The Duffer kid and the fullback are very good players, but SC wins.

Hope you and Lickus enjoy your visit,with all the fireworks,train whistle and atmosphere but have a long ride home.

On the serious side,after the game,win or lose,give your honest opinion of what you think about the facilities,crowd,atmosphere. I'm a little bias but I think it's one of the best.

And for goodness sakes...don't mention or let ole Stampus Lickus see the IPF. (indoor practice facility) It tends to make him goofy.......er. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That was funny.

Owls

will

DOMINATEEnough Smith Co. it aint trash talk that wins the game its the points on the scoreboard!!!

the

Wetmorons

!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nowonder the cant beat these other teams because their players run out of wind cause the cant keep there big mouths shut.