Who Won't Survive Districts

DonCChatt

Hey, G!

Why is Division II Regional Topic closed under pinned topics? I see you changed the name of the topic, but then you closed it. We have some regional games to post tonight! Sure would like to see what the East and West Regions are doing in their regions, too. It would be nice to have it all in one place. I don't know how this works... Can you "re-open?"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, G!

Why is Division II Regional Topic closed under pinned topics? I see you changed the name of the topic, but then you closed it. We have some regional games to post tonight! Sure would like to see what the East and West Regions are doing in their regions, too. It would be nice to have it all in one place. I don't know how this works... Can you "re-open?"

Yeah... I don't know why that happened. I'll either re open or start a new one.

Ravenwood played with more passion than any of the 4 teams in the District last night. Also, the "goal" Brentwood scored actually ricotched off the football goal post at an angle and into the goal, not off the soccer goal. All 3 officials missed it and the game should never have gone into overtime. Thankfully, Ravenwood still won the game. Not sure who #4 was for Ravenwood but she is tenacious.

Ravenwood has an outstanding defense and the Coach has developed a system that fits his players well. They are obviously comfortable with it and play well together within that system. Congratulations to Ravenwood.

In the other District 11 AAA game Franklin was really hitting on all cylinders. They looked very very good. If they can continue that type of play anyone that beats them is going to be an outstanding team. Their defense was stifling and their attack was from all angles, with a lot of good possession and quick accurate passing.

Good luck to both teams as they advance.