7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Where is everybody ??? Xmas shopping ????

I am here Pioneers defeat Greenbrier tonight 62-52 I know I posted it on the Warren Co. thread but some 7AAA fans might not read that one. 2P you are right this thread used to be the happening place last year at this time I think we had 70 pages. Any way good luck to all 7AAA teams during Christmas break.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here Pioneers defeat Greenbrier tonight 62-52 I know I posted it on the Warren Co. thread but some 7AAA fans might not read that one. 2P you are right this thread used to be the happening place last year at this time I think we had 70 pages. Any way good luck to all 7AAA teams during Christmas break.

Great win by the Pioneers!! Any additional details appreciated.....high scorer??

Michael Young is a really great player for Riverdale. Last night was the first time I got to see him play and he put up 26 points. He can shoot the 3, take his man, and post up as well too. He probabaly had at least 10 rebounds for the Warriors last night. I was sitting near the floor last night and Young kepy calling out the plays while he was in the post and he was scoring at will. If he had some more help, Riverdale would be a contender for the 7-AAA title.

White county beat Dyer County tonight 75 to 71 for the mid south championship

Great effort by White County tonight. Dyer Co. has an awesome team. Won't surprise me at all if they win the AA state tourney. Great job Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />