7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I find it very amusing to watch you little preppy rich kids get upset over a message board, involving a sport most of you have never played besides some church league rec, and didn't even get to play then.

Ahh...lol. Yes! another preppy rich kids comment. How original that is. ha You do realize that there are more wealthy kids at oakland than siegel? We just happen to be a newer school. I would like to think that someone as educated as yourself (according to your continuous praise of yourself) could think of something more original. Maybe that just doesn't fall into your "I know basketball" knowledge. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. Blackman did play harder than Siegel, but unfortunately there is more to basketball than effort. I can guarantee you I know more about basketball than your little mind can begin to know. Just ask anyone who knows me, I know basketball. I can tell you anything about the game you want to know. While you on the other hand, besides the basic knowledge (if you even have that) have no clue what basketball is really about.

So, what are you trying to say ? Blackman is Avis and Siegel is Hertz ??? they try harder ???

Please do not be upset or make excuses, your team got drilled.......AGAIN!!! They were out played, out-hustled, out executed, out-everything. You name it and the Stars beat em!!!! Go Siegel and good luck Friday!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Paul and Alex were diving all over the floor...Alex actually dove after a ball and bumped Cutter a little...who went on to whine about it.

I don't care about Cutter. He's a drama queen! Everyone knows it. As a team, Siegel outplayed Blackman. I go to watch a TEAM. More excuses. I saw Alex hit the floor but I don't remember Paul. I think it would have been noticable if Paul went diving to the floor. When Blackman figures out how to get the ball to Paul more, they will no doubt win more games. As for the comment made earlier, I gave props to Blackman 3 point shooting!

Maybe it's just me, but when I know a certain subject, I don't feel the need to mention that I know it every time I post almost as if I am looking for justification. If you know basketball, congrats. Spend your time talking about other things in this thread besides tooting the "you know basketball" horn so all others should bow down can not question me.

Ah another non-basketball player who loves to run his mouth. Got to love it.