7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the DNJ the other day? They did the 5 questions things to Cutter. He said his favorite part about bball was PASSING the ball. What a hoot!! I couldn't stop laughing.......he also says he thought he could be a model. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not exactly. The DNJ asks area athletes random questions just to get to know the athletes a little better. They ask many more than they print and many of them are meant to be funny. He didn't say he thought he could be a model. I believe the question was "if you could be a movie star, singer or model which would you choose?" His answer was a model so he could get the ladies.

While Coach T is a great place to discuss athletics, it's a shame that so many people, usually adults and parents, choose to pick apart high school athletes. They are what they are, high school kids. If you have never played high school sports or you played way back when you were in school, you have no idea how much time these kids are committing to their sport. If you are a parent, you should know how much time they are spending on their respective sports and give em a break.

While Coach T is a great place to discuss athletics, it's a shame that so many people, usually adults and parents, choose to pick apart high school athletes. They are what they are, high school kids. If you have never played high school sports or you played way back when you were in school, you have no idea how much time these kids are committing to their sport. If you are a parent, you should know how much time they are spending on their respective sports and give em a break.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

The all inspiring "SWAMI" has made his arrival and sees the games of Fri. Feb. 1st going as follows : White County at home will get revenge on Oakland and get a strangle hold on the regular season district championship. White County by 11. That's right 11 !! Lebanon also wins a close game at home over dangerous Riverdale. Lebanon by 7. Improving Cookeville gets yet another home victory over "AVIS" I mean Blackman by 6. And Siegel completes the home court dominance for this week of games with a 25 point victory over my Pioneers. Read em and cry like a baby !!! The "SWAMI" has spoken.

Your right as of halftime WC 31 oakland20

Not exactly. The DNJ asks area athletes random questions just to get to know the athletes a little better. They ask many more than they print and many of them are meant to be funny. He didn't say he thought he could be a model. I believe the question was "if you could be a movie star, singer or model which would you choose?" His answer was a model so he could get the ladies.

Sounds like a family member to me.....please don't hit me in the stands. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What did you think about Delaney tonight OP i'de just like your take on this young man if you don't mind i no you no your BB.

60-34 White County. The great Coach Mitchell subbed heavily in the third quarter and froze the ball the whole 4th quarter. White County could have probably scored 100 if the starters had stayed in. Class move not to run it up coach Mitchell all we fans wanted was a win. Congratulations Warriors. How about us fans tonight. I won't be able to yell at my wife for a week I yelled so much tonight.

Looked to me like the KING saw Coach Whited the Jolly' s and Gribbles and his team froze in their high tops Along with the fact White County played great ball Defense and Offense complete efforttonite for all the marbles!!!!!!!!!!! One more special nite in White County Basketball History!!

Looked to me like the KING saw Coach Whited the Jolly' s and Gribbles and his team froze in their high tops Along with the fact White County played great ball Defense and Offense complete efforttonite for all the marbles!!!!!!!!!!! One more special nite in White County Basketball History!!

And how bout that new dancer in the stands you gotta love him!!!!