7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

And I never saw you on here when we were making our back to back State tourney runs.....not bad for a 5th yr school......and starting 4 sophmores, yeah your right 3rd isn't bad, not one bit. I bet Warren Co., Riverdale, Blackman would love to be 3rd right now. So thanks you for pointing out the obvious!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You just joined in Jan of 08. How would you know whether treyvols was around or not? ( which he WAS BTW.)Me thinks you are on 2nd ID or 3rd or 4th.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland wins 53-39. Oakland improves to 19-4 on the season and sweeps the season series with LaVergne.

Oakland led 20-13 at the half but used a big 3rd quarter to stretch the lead out to 37-15 and pretty much cruised in the 4th quarter in route to a 53-39 win. Oakland won the rebound battle 21-14, and shot a scoring 63 percent for the game, including an amazing 83 percent (15 of 18) in the 2nd half. Oakland was led by Tyler Edwards with 16 and Demario King with 12. Oakland returns to district play tuesday night against Blackman. Congrats to the Patriots for making a convincing win of their own after getting blown last night at Sparta, has to be a huge confidence boost going into these last 3 games.

White County beat Warren last night 73-46. Green had 25 and Brown had 24 for the Warriors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Delaney scores 10. Whats up? I didn't get to go who guarded him down there? Sounds like someone forgot we had more than one player.

Green and Brown had a lot of open looks at the basket. Hard for Delaney to get 20 when Green gets 25 and Brown gets 24. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Its great. Greene and Brown are sizzling from 3 point range.

Yes!

White County vs. shelbyville is the matchup that I want in the region finals. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yeah,that would be a great game.

Good coaching matchup--Eric Mitchell & Kevin Thomas.Both Upper Cumberland guys,both Tech grads.Two great young coaches & I know 'em both well.

Now,that's not necessarily who I'd WANT to be in the region finals. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But I agree it'd be a good matchup...

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No offense, White County played great and totally put Oakland to shame, but I think that is a little over the top proclaiming it as one of the greatest nights in WC's history, thats a pretty long and rich history your talking about.

I agree OP. It ws a really good win for White County, but one of the greatest? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This win is definitely not in the top 10 of all time great wins. It might be in the greatest top 25 wins.......might.