7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Warriors tonight. I think the defense was huge tonight in getting this win holding Oakland to only 34 points. I've never seen so many tipped and kicked balls on defense. We can enjoy this tonight and tomorrow, but we have to get back to business against Warren Co. tomorrow night. We won in double overtime there last year and we seem to struggle down there for some reason.

This is a big win, but doesn't mean much if we don't play well in the District tourney. Keep playing hard Warriors! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Told you guys we were out of our slump. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

total team effort tonight by Sparta. Tonights player of the game goes to Stewart Mitchell, absolutely controlled the game.

We looked like we could beat anybody in the state!

Great job guys. Keep a level head, and dont let your heads swell. As long as we continue to play hard nosed BB we're gonna be alright. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looked to me like the KING saw Coach Whited the Jolly' s and Gribbles and his team froze in their high tops Along with the fact White County played great ball Defense and Offense complete efforttonite for all the marbles!!!!!!!!!!! One more special nite in White County Basketball History!!And how bout that new dancer in the stands you gotta love him!!!!

He was even down there with the cheerleaders for a while. This was one of THE greatest nights in the history of White County. Its always good to beat the KING.

He was even down there with the cheerleaders for a while. This was one of THE greatest nights in the history of White County. Its always good to beat the KING.

No offense, White County played great and totally put Oakland to shame, but I think that is a little over the top proclaiming it as one of the greatest nights in WC's history, thats a pretty long and rich history your talking about.

60-34 White County. The great Coach Mitchell subbed heavily in the third quarter and froze the ball the whole 4th quarter. White County could have probably scored 100 if the starters had stayed in. Class move not to run it up coach Mitchell all we fans wanted was a win. Congratulations Warriors. How about us fans tonight. I won't be able to yell at my wife for a week I yelled so much tonight.

Nothing like givng yourself a pat on the back. I know he could have run it up, but its hard to do so when you face a team that never runs it up on anyone, although given his struggles with Oakland, I wouldnt have been suprised had he done so tonight. Tonight was like a blast from the past in terms of typical hostile enviroment from white co.

Looked to me like the KING saw Coach Whited the Jolly' s and Gribbles and his team froze in their high tops Along with the fact White County played great ball Defense and Offense complete efforttonite for all the marbles!!!!!!!!!!! One more special nite in White County Basketball History!!And how bout that new dancer in the stands you gotta love him!!!!

I just think White County played great, I mean its not like these guys are scared of White County, they beat them the first time for goodness sakes. The difference is Sparta played to their potential. When they do that, they are one of the best in AAA.

What did you think about Delaney tonight OP i'de just like your take on this young man if you don't mind i no you no your BB.

Ive always thought he was a good player and a guy I always worried about when Oakland plays White Co.. A good all around player than can many positions, you cant really guard him one way or another, just try to stick with him and hope he has an off night. I think he is just as important as any player on White Co's roster and he has as good of a chance as any to win 7-AAA MVP

Where is the district tourney being held for 7AAA? I am looking foward to another exciting regional tourney down in Shelbyville. I would have to put Shelby, White Co, and Oakland as the favorites with alot of other teams around the same battling it out. I also will make the prediction that the two teams that make it to the substate will both make it to the Murphy Center this year.

Where is the district tourney being held for 7AAA? I am looking foward to another exciting regional tourney down in Shelbyville. I would have to put Shelby, White Co, and Oakland as the favorites with alot of other teams around the same battling it out. I also will make the prediction that the two teams that make it to the substate will both make it to the Murphy Center this year.

I believe the district tourney is at Lebanon. As for the favorites, I would put Siegel in there and once they get Hammonds back, I would put Siegel before Oakland.

Wow...big win for White Co......so I guess King got out-coached by Mitchell?? Seems like the Warriors were clicking on all cylinders tonight??? Siegel got a big win tonight against Warren Co. tonight to help keep them in 3rd place, putting some distance between the middle of the pack! Great job Stars!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />