7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I think Siegel has more raw atheletic ability. White County has the best coaching more discipline. White County has the best three point shooters. OP I hope everything goes true to form and WC gets you in the final in Lebanon. We'll see how much of a fluke that win last Friday night was.

Did I say the win was a fluke? No, I said the margin of victory was. I hope your right and Oakland does make it to the district finals, home for Oakland in the first round and would avoid Shelbyville and Franklin Co. until the region semifinals.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White County cruises to a 73-49 win over Riverdale tonight. White County clinches the #1 seed in the district tourney. Congrats to Tyler Green on getting his 1000th point tonight. Kyle delaney just scored his 1000th point last week.

Congrats Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No need to be a smart butt. I was only concern that he may be leaving the team. You should have wrote "early exit FOR the stars, not FROM the stars" meaning from tournament play. Thought you knew something the rest of us didn't.

"Kerry needs to get back on the floor or look for an early exit from the Siegel Stars." That is what you wrote so don't be jumping down people's throat. It was a honest question.

I know nothing that every other person who has seen Siegel play this year knows, Hammonds is Siegel. Without him, the Stars are not the same.

Oakland guts on a 50-40 win over Blackman tonight. Oakland improves to 20-4. 19th straight 20 win season for the Patriots.

Good effort tonight by the Blaze, just out manned inside. If Brown had not torn his ACL in football we might have been a contender. Hats off to Alex Carter for how hard he played tonight. The game was very physical and Coach King always seems to have a plan on trying to stop Alex. I think he still had close to 20 but it was all hard earned. Paul played good but it would have been a much different ball game if he had made all the layups he missed. Really need someone else to step up and help Alex and Paul.

Good effort tonight by the Blaze, just out manned inside. If Brown had not torn his ACL in football we might have been a contender. Hats off to Alex Carter for how hard he played tonight. The game was very physical and Coach King always seems to have a plan on trying to stop Alex. I think he still had close to 20 but it was all hard earned. Paul played good but it would have been a much different ball game if he had made all the layups he missed. Really need someone else to step up and help Alex and Paul. reat paases as well. If only we had another shooter. Good job Paul, you really worked hard. Hate to see Alex and Paul go out on a losing season but really appreciate their leadership and hard work.

One comment on the coaching. Do you think Coach King would let his 5'5" point guard drive the lane 4 times in a row when the game is on the line? He is to short, can't hit free throws so what is the point. We were within 7 with 2 1/2 mintues left in the game and we only got the ball to Alex once. Why would you not have a play that gets the ball to Paul or Alex? Can't understand Turnham continuing to let him do that.