7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

haha sparta fans really like to run their mouth. How though? Are they still living in the past? I'd hope so because your beloved warriors just got embarrassed last night by an average team. Do you guys really think you have a shot at winning state? If so, what a joke. Keep running your mouths your looking good.

How bout dem CAVS ? ROTFLMAO!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense "Siegelgrad" , but White County for the most part has a excellent fan base. And what about the "Siegel Nation" ? From, what I've seen you guys look more like the "Siegel Posse" since Ramsey , Roper, Odom and company left. I have watched 7aaa basketball for a long time and there is no one, I repeat no one, with a better fan base than Sparta.

During Siegel's two years of what you could call dominance in this year, the Nation was the best fan base I have witnessed. Now that Siegel is not as talented as they were in those two years, the fans have fallen off and I will have to say White County probably has the best fans again, since the trio left Siegel.

During Siegel's two years of what you could call dominance in this year, the Nation was the best fan base I have witnessed. Now that Siegel is not as talented as they were in those two years, the fans have fallen off and I will have to say White County probably has the best fans again, since the trio left Siegel.

SMART POST!!!!

haha sparta fans really like to run their mouth. How though? Are they still living in the past? I'd hope so because your beloved warriors just got embarrassed last night by an average team. Do you guys really think you have a shot at winning state? If so, what a joke. Keep running your mouths your looking good.

I don't believe any White county fans have been on here proclaiming we are going to win state. Most nights White county is very tough to beat and most fans and teams know that for a fact because we have beaten every team in this tough district this year. If WC can get to the region finals we WILL win sub-state and get to the state. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> At home or on the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But first things first. Warren co. at home on friday. Ya'll come.

The White County fans were very good fans ...of White County. They had a great passion for their team. The problem is ...their passion was so great it made them bias. Some people say it's impossible to be unbiased when your own team is playing. I, however, find this to be untrue.

The referees were fine.

The White County fans were classless.

The referees called so many more fouls on White County then Blackman because of the simple way each team plays. White County plays more pressure defense, while Blackman dares people to shoot. This essentially made a big difference in the lopsided number of fouls.

Blackman, Im not taking anything away from you guys, especially Carter, you guys played a great game last night. But, anyone that was at the game has to admit that the refs last night were horrible.

You posters that are saying stuff about about Spartas fans do not have a clue. Our fans have followed our previous teams to Florida, Arkansas and numerous other places. Siegal........Blackman you guys cant imagine how passionate Sparta is about their basketball teams. I think you guys are kinda jealous, and I cant blame you, if I was a boro player or fan I would be jealous too. This small little hick town team that more years than not beat you guys consitantly. 85 hit the nail on the head, passionate and classless are two different things, Sparta is passionate, fans of the same team fighting in the stands is classless.

And one last note

Heisman..............you truly are an idiot, none of your post make since and you can clearly tell that you know nothing about bball.

And yes we are living in the past..............and the present and the future. Because we have been a great team in the past, we are a great team now and if you only knew what kind of talent we have on the way you could see that we are going to be good for a while to come. Our 5th thru 8th grade talent that is on the way up should produce the best teams that Sparta has seen in a long time.

So to sum it up, Heisman you and the other posters that love beating Sparta, because you know that when you do you just beat a team that is clearly better than you, get used to it because you have years of it coming your way.

Sparta fans were extremely disrespectful to Blackman players and it's staff.

And how do we have years of Sparta beating us coming our way? You have Puckett and who next year?

It's funny how you can complain about the Boro's refs but from what I've heard on this board White County's refs are extremely bad. One thing I guarentee you. Every charge that was called on White County was a charge. Especially when Paul took that charge under the basket. White County fans started booing and yelling at the refs. His feet were only set there for about 3 seconds and the offensive player was out of control. They call a charge on White County and your fans start whining when it was obviously a charge.

Cry me a river.

In Summary: White County fans are very passionate about their team. They also suffer from Ad Hominem because of it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The White County fans were very good fans ...of White County. They had a great passion for their team. The problem is ...their passion was so great it made them bias. Some people say it's impossible to be unbiased when your own team is playing. I, however, find this to be untrue.

The referees were fine.

The White County fans were classless.

The referees called so many more fouls on White County then Blackman because of the simple way each team plays. White County plays more pressure defense, while Blackman dares people to shoot. This essentially made a big difference in the lopsided number of fouls.

Fine????????? you know deep down your wrong.

Surely you dont think that Blackmans gameplan was to dare Sparta to shoot, if so they have the worst coach in the country.

I promise you that wasnt Blackmans gameplan! You are making excuses for yourself.

Sparta fans were extremely disrespectful to Blackman players and it's staff.

And how do we have years of Sparta beating us coming our way? You have Puckett and who next year?

It's funny how you can complain about the Boro's refs but from what I've heard on this board White County's refs are extremely bad. One thing I guarentee you. Every charge that was called on White County was a charge. Especially when Paul took that charge under the basket. White County fans started booing and yelling at the refs. His feet were only set there for about 3 seconds and the offensive player was out of control. They call a charge on White County and your fans start whining when it was obviously a charge.

Cry me a river.

In Summary: White County fans are very passionate about their team. They also suffer from Ad Hominem because of it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

He should had a lane violation called on him, thanks for pointing that out.

When I say we dare you to shoot we stick a hand in your face but we don't jump in the air and try to swat everything. We play off of the offense about 2 feet(even though Delaney still likes to elbow people in the eye from that distance) and when we think the ballhandler is about to shoot then we contest. We however do not play defense within inches of the ball handler. That is what I meant.

Sure ...I deep down know I am wrong. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Way to get beat by 20.

Nice elbow to the face also.

He should had a lane violation called on him, thanks for pointing that out.

And I am pretty sure that I clearly stated that I was talking about our young talent thats on the way up. Yea we may have a down year, but not so down that we cant beat you guys.

And theres another player named stewart mitchell, next year Ill put him up against any player in the district.