• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't necessarily say that. There'll be:

Puckett and Mitchell from White County

Brown from Blackman

Smith from Lebanon and many, many more.

And I would take Hammonds over any of them. He means so much to Siegel this year, and he isn't even the "main attraction", which he should be. Next year it will be his team to run, and watch out .. He will continue to turn heads, if he can stay healthy.

If it's a dumb gameplan to let White County shoot, tell me how many 3's White County hit against Lebanon and then tell me the final result of that game.

District champs bottom line brother!!!!We dont have to win a game in the districts automatically in region so go fight your heart out in the 1st round and maybe just maybe ya might get to go to shelbyville you and about 7 other parents can load up on the short bus and head on out!!!!!!!!!

District champs bottom line brother!!!!We dont have to win a game in the districts automatically in region so go fight your heart out in the 1st round and maybe just maybe ya might get to go to shelbyville you and about 7 other parents can load up on the short bus and head on out!!!!!!!!!

Hmm....That sounds familiar. Seems like I've heard that before or something.

When Sparta stunk at basketball there fans were no where to be seen. Get your mind right. Its all about how good your team is. Siegel Nation will not ever be as good as it was when Ramsey, Oden, and Roper played. Your fans have nothing better to do anyways. There the trashiest team/fans in the district. The team has always lacked class and doesnt know what to do when there losing late but foul hard. Its cheap and ridiculous. From the sounds of everything your lucky Mr. MVP Delaney is not suspended for the 1st game of districts. I never had respect for him.

Delaney suspended: then Sparta could be similar to that Siegel team.

Wasn't Cutter to be suspended a month or so ago for actions in a game and somehow Siegel got it over-turned? Siegelgrad, can you enlighten me on what went down? I can't seem to remember the details.Wasn't Cutter to be suspended a month or so ago for actions in a game and somehow Siegel got it over-turned? Siegelgrad, can you enlighten me on what went down? I can't seem to remember the details.Wasn't Cutter to be suspended a month or so ago for actions in a game and somehow Siegel got it over-turned? Siegelgrad, can you enlighten me on what went down? I can't seem to remember the details.

Wasn't Cutter to be suspended a month or so ago for actions in a game and somehow Siegel got it over-turned? Siegelgrad, can you enlighten me on what went down? I can't seem to remember the details.Wasn't Cutter to be suspended a month or so ago for actions in a game and somehow Siegel got it over-turned? Siegelgrad, can you enlighten me on what went down? I can't seem to remember the details.Wasn't Cutter to be suspended a month or so ago for actions in a game and somehow Siegel got it over-turned? Siegelgrad, can you enlighten me on what went down? I can't seem to remember the details.

The ref ruled a flagrant foul cause for ejection where as TSSAA disagreed. Ashame that the same ref wasnt doing the white county game the other night.

LOL! You learned your lesson about making stupid posts?!?! I hope everyone reads this.

I told you to actually go and check how many 3's yall made against Lebanon that night. Go to DNJ.com and look how many 3's White County made against Lebanon when they lost by 25. Actually nevermind you'll probably just say the exact same thing all over again. According to the DNJ, White County made 11 3's against Lebanon & still lost by 25. Good try though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/quote

Will you ever let that go? Don't worry SpartaMan, He already forgot the 30 point killing in WC. What place is Lebanon in the district? I would pick so many teams over them. I can name 4 right now.They can be very good in AA ball,but this is AAA!!! LOL. Just kidding with ya IceBox. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope Lebanon has success in the district. They are good ball team and District 7 is just like SEC anything can happen at any team.Just ask Blackman... NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL GET 3 IDIOTS TO HELP OUT