7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

The ref ruled a flagrant foul cause for ejection where as TSSAA disagreed. Ashame that the same ref wasnt doing the white county game the other night.

They ruled him a flagrant and everyone thought he was supposed to be suspended. Only way to be suspended is to be ejected for two technicals. Never was he ejected in the first place.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there you go. Now you're being contradictory. We do play a sagging defense. You're right. That explains our 12 fouls.

The three idiots calling the game explains your 12 fouls.

You can try and justify any way you like, sagging defense, which is ridiculous to play against a team like WC, but the refs won the game for you guys.

The three idiots calling the game explains your 12 fouls.

You can try and justify any way you like, sagging defense, which is ridiculous to play against a team like WC, but the refs won the game for you guys.

Your last statement is ridiculous. Refs don't win games for anyone, don't care who it is. Refs can't score for a team, they can't play defense for a team. Refs can help a team, but never do they win a game for a team.

District champs bottom line brother!!!!We dont have to win a game in the districts automatically in region so go fight your heart out in the 1st round and maybe just maybe ya might get to go to shelbyville you and about 7 other parents can load up on the short bus and head on out!!!!!!!!!

Whatever happened to congratulating a team on their victory and moving on?

Your last statement is ridiculous. Refs don't win games for anyone, don't care who it is. Refs can't score for a team, they can't play defense for a team. Refs can help a team, but never do they win a game for a team.

Are you kidding me??? You mean to tell me you have never watched a basketball game decided by the refs in the closing minutes before ???

Are you kidding me??? You mean to tell me you have never watched a basketball game decided by the refs in the closing minutes before ???

How can a ref win a game? He can call a foul that might not have been called but he doesn't make the free throws. Bottom line, a ref can help the outcome of a game but they can't win it for a game.

Will you ever let that go? Don't worry SpartaMan, He already forgot the 30 point killing in WC. What place is Lebanon in the district? I would pick so many teams over them. I can name 4 right now.They can be very good in AA ball,but this is AAA!!! LOL. Just kidding with ya IceBox. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope Lebanon has success in the district. They are good ball team and District 7 is just like SEC anything can happen at any team.Just ask Blackman... NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL GET 3 IDIOTS TO HELP OUT

I don't think you understood my point.

And still no one has given me a specific example of how the refs were bad. Man bias controls people. Sad thing too.