7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could tell they weren't the same team we played earlier in the year. I thought it was very classy of Turnham to set Alex and Paul in the 4th. Hope your players are better by tournament time.

Appreciate the wishes. Was hoping we could use this game to build momentum going into the district tourneys. But oh well, Good luck to Blackman. The 7AAA is looking tough. should be some good matchups in the regionals.

Will all of the home teams win their 1st round games this friday night? Anybody see any upsets happening?

The "Swami" has arrived !!!!! Please everybody !! Please!! Please !! sit down !! The "swami" is ready to tell everybody who's season will end on Fri. night . My pioneers will play their last game of the season at Sparta. WhiteCounty will prove to be too tough for my Pioneers running away with a 29 point victory. Riverdale will pack it in for the season also, but not before giving Oakland a scare, Oakland by 7. Lebanon's season ends at Siegel where Cutter and crew will advance , Siegel by 11. And finally, Cookeville will go into Blackman AND GET THE ROAD WIN !! Cookeville advances to the region with the rest of the teams with a hard fought 3 point victory. The "swami" has spoken !! Read em and weep.