7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Maybe it is the Weather. Another good slate of games coming up tonight Blackman and Riverdale Playing at Blackman, Oakland hosting Siegel, Cookeville hosting White Co. Lebanon at Warren Co. All games seem to be rivalry games except the Warren, Lebanon game which are the two teams that doesn't have a natural rival in this district, but with former coach Kiel coming back to Warren Co., but who says it can't be a rivalry game. Hope all the games are good and no one get hurt.

I figured with the Siegel/Oakland game .. this board would be full of Siegel's posters .. Guess they are worried.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wc high school gym is one of the best in the state period.Cookevilles gym except when we come to town is like a ghost town could here a crickett cut one.Just like tech did by building that big gymnasium looks good but so cold and lonely when its empty lol.Remember in some cases bigger isnt better!!!!Heisman ive missed your stupidity.

Cookie really does have a nice place no joke. Will they fold out all the bleachers tonight?

Blackman beat Riverdale by about 10.

It's over !!!! It's over !!! Warren County ends a almost 3 year losing strek tonight defeating Lebanon 58-45 !!!! PL Prater led with 20 points , Chris Weitzel and Donte Weir had 14 points apiece. X. Smith led Lebanon with 16. Warren County took the lead 11-10 in the first quarter and never looked back. Atotal team effort tonight by about 9 players. An absolute great effort. How bout them Pioneers !!!!

It's over !!!! It's over !!! Warren County ends a almost 3 year losing strek tonight defeating Lebanon 58-45 !!!! PL Prater led with 20 points , Chris Weitzel and Donte Weir had 14 points apiece. X. Smith led Lebanon with 16. Warren County took the lead 11-10 in the first quarter and never looked back. Atotal team effort tonight by about 9 players. An absolute great effort. How bout them Pioneers !!!!

Oh please remind me who their last district win was against. Wasn't it against them mighty Siegel Stars /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHAT did I tell you? That good things were coming. WAY to gooooooooooooooooo!!!

Oh please remind me who their last district win was against. Wasn't it against them mighty Siegel Stars /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes sir......it SURE was. Burst their cocky lil bubble!!WAY to go tonight big PATRIOTS. When Big 2P is in the house.....we DON'T LOSE!!!!!!!! YEAH baby!

WHAT did I tell you? That good things were coming. WAY to gooooooooooooooooo!!!Yes sir......it SURE was. Burst their cocky lil bubble!!WAY to go tonight big PATRIOTS. When Big 2P is in the house.....we DON'T LOSE!!!!!!!! YEAH baby!

Yeah I thought my memory was serving me correctly. It was down in Warren County, I was in total shock when I heard the score but was glad to see it happen. Taught Siegel they could beat, by anyone and they had to come to play every night if they wanted to expect to win. Thought they would have learned to come together and play as one after that loss, but it caught back up with them in the state tournament.