7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"GO home TJ"

"GO home TJ"

Ok I'll take that victory and go on home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See where the maturity comes in?

Trying to get you a nice two handed slam when all you needed was a simple lay-in.

I have seen Oakland many times at the end of games just lay it in.

Go home Siegel!

Go home.

Don't get a dunk and celebrate so hard that you forget to play defense.

Good game Tyler..

Woa lets not give credit to the wrong Tyler.

Great game Tyler EDWARDS.

Them Lascassas boys

"GO home TJ"

"GO home TJ"

Ok I'll take that victory and go on home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See where the maturity comes in?

Trying to get you a nice two handed slam when all you needed was a simple lay-in.

I have seen Oakland many times at the end of games just lay it in.

Go home Siegel!

Go home.

Don't get a dunk and celebrate so hard that you forget to play defense.

Good game Tyler..

Woa lets not give credit to the wrong Tyler.

Great game Tyler EDWARDS.

Them Lascassas boys

Like I have said before, Siegel is undisciplined. There is no need to try to throw down a dunk when it is a close game, and then to get a technical to top it off. It shows the lack of discipline that Siegel has and that Harris teaches them. A simple lay in is the same as a dunk, it is two points nonetheless. Go for the flash, miss it, and ultimately change the outlook on the game. That is Siegel basketball for you.

Thats your loss friend. Ask anyone who knows me, I know my basketball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK. If you have a solid defensive team you are going to be in every game you play, defense is not something that you usually have an off night on. Your either good on defense or your not. If you depend on offense and you have a not so good night, your more than likely going to get blown out. It does take both, I agree, but you better have a solid defense if you want to be consistant. To me that is basketball 101.