District 7AA

Stealer007

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like livingston is on top again wit returning mvp chase dunn. dekalb would have been second but have lost def mvp deandre bass, he moved i believe or was in an altercation im not sure?

1. livingston

2. upperman

3. DeKalb

4. york

5. macon

6. smith

7. cannon

Ibelieve your predicted order of finish looks pretty close. I saw most of these teams play at camp this summer; and the top two looked impressive. York plays hard and makes things happen because of their intense play. Macon lost a lot from last year's team. DeKalb, even though they lost Bass, could still surprise...they always do. Smith lost alot too, but they could move into the 4 or 5 spot. Cannon has a new coach, and they too lost some key players. But doesn't Smith and York have new coaches also?

When it comes to district play, about anyone can beat anyone on a given night. That being said, I'd also have to put LA at the top. They are very deep this year and have talent at about every position. They also have way more experience than they did last year. ANd their non-district schedule looks murderous once again...Independence, Cookeville, Centennial, CPA, and some tough Christmas tounaments.

Upperman, DeKalb, and York are always tough to beat, especially in their gyms. Isn't Upperman pretty young this year and they always get better as the season goes on. Losing bass will hurt Dekalb,but don't they also return most of last years players?

Livingston and Upperman are the top two teams in this district. Livingston wins this things hands down. There top 10 players would start on any team in this district. Upperman is second and Coach McWilliams always gets his kids ready to play.

After the top two the rest of the league is up for grabs.

I will have to say the Tigers of Dekalb roll in at third. Losing Bass is huge but Coach Martin does a great job of motivating his players and getting them ready to play. Cannon could be the fourth best in this league this season. They have Bailey back and have heard a good group of freshman, a new coach will take some adjusting I am sure. York will always be tough at home and the only question will be how ready will they be early with there Coach being involved in football also. Smith and Macon lost alot but they are really the teams that no one knows any information on. Smith losing Coach Sanders hurts them a lot he did a great job for the black and gold over the years.

Should be a great year in 7-AA as it will be very even except for Livingston who is head and shoulders better than everyone else.

the reason livingston is so good is they are in the gym everyday working hard over summer. they also i believe did not have a single basketball player play on the football team so that gave them more free time. but there is nor harder working team tahn livingston/

They do work hard. Here's something to think about too. LA graduated only one player last year and will only lose two this year.

upperman graduated 3 didnt they? DeKalb graduated 2 and one was their best outside shooter. And with Bass gone they are lossing an avg of about 17pts and 10 boards per game. but he was also in foul trouble alot last year. and cannon lost their best player that transfer from coffe. so everybody lost some good players beside livingston am i correct

Upperman graduated 5.Dekalb graduated 1 plus lost BASS.

another senior did not recieve much playing time. but bass is the biggest loss for anybody in the district. DeKalb would not have beat Upperman that last time in the regular season he single handly brought them back. he should have won mvp last year dunn is a steallar player but bass meant more to his team if you take bass of DeKalb is about 5 in district you take dunn off la than they are still a top team.

another senior did not recieve much playing time. but bass is the biggest loss for anybody in the district. DeKalb would not have beat Upperman that last time in the regular season he single handly brought them back. he should have won mvp last year dunn is a steallar player but bass meant more to his team if you take bass of DeKalb is about 5 in district you take dunn off la than they are still a top team.

Does the award go to the MVP of the entire district or to the person who means the most to his team? I think its the district's best player.

lets compare dunn and bass head to head...shoot lets play them head to head, there is no contest....and get used to the mvp thing....cause dunn gets it again this year and next too

lets compare dunn and bass head to head...shoot lets play them head to head, there is no contest....and get used to the mvp thing....cause dunn gets it again this year and next too

yes dunn will get it again unless people learn how to defend his pump fake and jumping into you thing he does. he is an excellent player im not knocking anything from chase dunn by no means. im just saying bass could have potentionally been a bettr player than dunn had he not got into trouble.