District 7AA

Stealer007

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there goes yorks undefeated season, dang...and still livingston is on top, but i think now that upperman and macon are right there at 2-3...seen both play so

Don't count York out. Just because they lost a game doesnt matter much. It's early and some players havn't practiced or played yet do to football but i think they are starting this week. Can't wait until Dec. 4

well there goes yorks undefeated season, dang...and still livingston is on top, but i think now that upperman and macon are right there at 2-3...seen both play so

I saw Dekalb County play an excellent White County team last night and let me tell you, don't count Dekalb out. The refs were the worst I have ever seen, they must have called 60 fouls. All the kids did was go to the foul line or the bench. First quarter they sat WC's big center, Puckett, down with 3 fouls. I would guess maybe 3 or 4 minutes into the first quarter. They let Dekalbs players hack, undercut and knock down and no calls. At the end of the first quarter only two of WCs starters were in the game. This went on until half time and then the second half they came out and did DC the same way. They just swithched teams and fouled out some of DC's players. The game was so long that the crowd was booing the refs everytime they blew their whistles. So sad and it could have been such a good game. The DC boys are really fast and they are going to beat anyone who is close to their talent in their home gym. WC started out the first couple of minutes with a double digit lead and ended with a win of 82-75. A lot of boys got to see playing time on both teams. I talked to some wc fans and they were very unhappy and I talked to some dc fans and they were unhappy so refs need to stay out of the game and let the kids play. I have no idea who the guys were but they were bad

I saw Dekalb County play an excellent White County team last night and let me tell you, don't count Dekalb out. The refs were the worst I have ever seen, they must have called 60 fouls. All the kids did was go to the foul line or the bench. First quarter they sat WC's big center, Puckett, down with 3 fouls. I would guess maybe 3 or 4 minutes into the first quarter. They let Dekalbs players hack, undercut and knock down and no calls. At the end of the first quarter only two of WCs starters were in the game. This went on until half time and then the second half they came out and did DC the same way. They just swithched teams and fouled out some of DC's players. The game was so long that the crowd was booing the refs everytime they blew their whistles. So sad and it could have been such a good game. The DC boys are really fast and they are going to beat anyone who is close to their talent in their home gym. WC started out the first couple of minutes with a double digit lead and ended with a win of 82-75. A lot of boys got to see playing time on both teams. I talked to some wc fans and they were very unhappy and I talked to some dc fans and they were unhappy so refs need to stay out of the game and let the kids play. I have no idea who the guys were but they were bad

Must have been the same crew that did CPA at LA game a couple of weeks ago!!