District 7AA

Stealer007

Stealer, I am pretty sure I know Coach Melton better than you do. I am curious to know if you know what he said to get ejected from that game? He said in a calm voice, "right there was the foul." Mr. puffed chest ref didnn't like it and T's him up and ejects him from the game. I agree getting tossed generally does not help the team, although sometimes it does work to help fire up the kids (not this case however). I just think "know before you post". And please don't come back with, he should've kept quite or any of the like. Coaches say alot more and recieve alot less. Lastly, is he really that dumb? Or do you have a problem with his coaching? Or is the "meltdown" comment for this isolated occurrence? Which was last season. I am curious to know? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

im sure you do know coach melton better than me, but melton also through the white towel out on the floor didnt he? i dont really think he is dumb that one instance was though.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA will be the team to beat again, but I would not go as far to say, that the fight in this district is for 2nd. Upperman looked good at camp this summer when I saw them, and from what I heard, looked real good against AAA Lebanon in a scrimmage. Again I'm not coming out and saying they will beat LA b/c of what happened in the summer or in a scrimmage, but they will definitly not need to be looked over. They have a lot of young talent, and will be very tough. Good luck to all in 7AA this year

im sure you do know coach melton better than me, but melton also through the white towel out on the floor didnt he? i dont really think he is dumb that one instance was though.

I guess the difference is which side of the court one would sit on..So you're saying he is smart? Glad to know just the one instance. I guess Linus is perfect all the time!

I guess the difference is which side of the court one would sit on..So you're saying he is smart? Glad to know just the one instance. I guess Linus is perfect all the time!

Im saying i think the best two games during the district regular season is DeKalb LA. The two Coaches are so smart and always try to out smart the other one. Yes DeKalb did get spanked at home last year, but they also beat LA at home and only lost by 2 in the district. Coach martin isnt perfect all the time nobody is are they?

Im saying i think the best two games during the district regular season is DeKalb LA. The two Coaches are so smart and always try to out smart the other one. Yes DeKalb did get spanked at home last year, but they also beat LA at home and only lost by 2 in the district. Coach martin isnt perfect all the time nobody is are they?

I think you are right. LA beat Dekalb in the district without Dunn. Remember he went out at the beginning of the second quarter with an ankle injury and never returned. I think these will be good games again. Like I said, LA takes nothing for granted. I think they will realize they have a huge target on there back.

Hate to say it but i think the best games in the district will not involve livingston, i think livingston is too good for any of their district games to be real close, that is if they dont overlook anyone

lets compare dunn and bass head to head...shoot lets play them head to head, there is no contest....and get used to the mvp thing....cause dunn gets it again this year and next too

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Gosh, I would love to see Deandre play Dunn head to head. You know we can never see that again. Its a shame, Bass would've had a scholarship. Unfortunately, you can't see Deandre take Dunn down, like he would.Bass has been through so much and I don't even want to go watch Dekalb without him. He is the best, sorry.

He lives about a mile from me. Want a little off court competition? lol.

Sorry to the DC faithful but i jus don't see them a major contender without Bass now. I think they will still be a tough team, and will definitly be top 4 most likely 3rd, with a possible upset of Upperman or LA maybe, but LA and Upperman are on another level than everyone else I think. DC would have challenged for that title with Bass I believe, but now it looks a little to far out of reach. I could be wrong though. Good luck to DC this season.

Sorry to the DC faithful but i jus don't see them a major contender without Bass now. I think they will still be a tough team, and will definitly be top 4 most likely 3rd, with a possible upset of Upperman or LA maybe, but LA and Upperman are on another level than everyone else I think. DC would have challenged for that title with Bass I believe, but now it looks a little to far out of reach. I could be wrong though. Good luck to DC this season.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> You know king of swing, I think you are right. Losing Bass really hurt, plus the lost seniors. Also, they lost Trey Finley. He would have been a senior but I think he quit or something. He was a pretty good player, that got alot of playing time last year. They may have lost others that I don't know about. Oh well, let the best team win! lol. I had really looked foward to watching Deandre play.He was awesome. He blew it though. Everyone makes crazy mistakes sometime, but some are irreversible. If he only knew how many fans he had. Oh well, goodnight

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Gosh, I would love to see Deandre play Dunn head to head. You know we can never see that again. Its a shame, Bass would've had a scholarship. Unfortunately, you can't see Deandre take Dunn down, like he would.Bass has been through so much and I don't even want to go watch Dekalb without him. He is the best, sorry.

He lives about a mile from me. Want a little off court competition? lol.

yeah, deandre...he was so good, thing is, basketball is off and on the court...there are rules to play ball...and take dunn down?...that is so funny...very funny...you make your jokes yourself?

yeah, deandre...he was so good, thing is, basketball is off and on the court...there are rules to play ball...and take dunn down?...that is so funny...very funny...you make your jokes yourself?

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Sorry, but I wasn't joking!!! Dunn will have to be the man this yr though. He has no competition.